• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching GM's

Clorens

Reaction score
This is what I need for my server Swev.

PHP:
GM's 1/2
PHP:
Tutors 1/3

Write an application ..

Last edited:

Applying for GM Position
Name: Kiarii Mizuki
Languages you speak: English
Experience: I'v been playing tibia itself for around 8-9 years roughly.. but never been a GM.. Looking for someone to give me my first chance to make some experience for myself..
Samples of additional work: No work done =\
Contact info: Koyokomizuki
Activity: I'm good for around 8-9 hours a day

GM APP
Hi, I am here to try out for your staff application.

Name: Seth Bryan
Details about me: I am a VERY good writer and I pay attention. I have a lot of patients, time, and I have good skills in tibia.
Language: English
General Hobby: I play tibia mostly as my time {No i'm not a lazy fat guy} It's mainly because I have alot of spare time on my hands.
Why I want to apply: The main reason I want to apply is because I would make your server well known and I help alot of people in tibia. I actually own 2 servers and have very much experience in OT's. I don't have a main special ability in mapping or scripting. If you think you should pick me then please send me a PM and I will get back to you. Thanks!

PS- I have been playing tibia for more than 3-4 years. So I know much about tibia.

Applying For GM Position

Name: Erik Olsson
Experience: Had about a total of 2-3 years playing tibia. Been GOD on 3 servers and GM once.
Languages: Swedish, English and a tiny bit spanish.
Availability: Most time of the day from when i get home from work.
Applying Because: The server has big potential, i Think if you choose the right people to help you it will become one of the best servers out there.
And im most definitely interested in helping

-Gambit

Hi, Clorens.

Applying for: GameMaster.
Projects/Experience: I've been hosting a Evolution server aswell. Called Galera. You can find more information about that server in my description. Anyways, I'm well experienced in LUA/PHP so if you need any help I can help you out pretty well.
Where do you live?: I'm living in Sweden/Stockholm.
What languages do you speak?: English, Swedish.
When and for how long time can you be active?: I can be active and do whatever you need 4-5 hours per day and on weekends more than 4 hours.
What communication programs do you have?: Skype, Teamspeak, Messenger, Steam.

I've been playing tibia for 5 years now and as i mentioned eariler I've been hosting some servers by my own and I know all commands and what it takes to be an GameMaster. If you're intrested just PM me. :)

Tell me some information about the server and I might apply. Like, is it up running already etc..

Okay I am 17 years old and from germany. I speak fluent english and also a little french. Might be helpful but i am not sure about that.
I am usually active the whole day and i am familiar with the gamemaster commands. My interests are playing tibia (ofcourse) mapping, creating sprites and other tibia related content.
I have been a gamemaster on several other open tibia servers even though they did not last for a long time which is sad. I have been a tutor quite often aswell.
I am playing tibia since 2007 and I know almost everything about tibia even facts which most people do not know about.
I would say i am a trustable person even though i cannot deliver you a prove right now haha. I guess thats what everyone would say.

I would like to be a gm or a tutor, it does not matter to me I only want to support the community.
I applied for some other projects either so the first positive response is where i will join ^.

If you are interested, send me a pm via forums and we can get in contact afterwards.

Hi i'm 21 Years old . I speak normal english , perfect Spanish and also little Brazilian.
Now i'm stunding PHP C++ on University of Barcelona. I've RLmap 9.83 custom soo a lot of experience in mapping, hostings, websites, lua...

I you are interested sen me personal massage here OTland or send me [email protected].

Ok ! Good Luck!

Hello Clorens

GM/Tutor APP [Senior Tutor would be appreciated]

Name: Harris Ramic
Tibia Experience: I've been playing Tibia for 5-6 years. Played 2-3 years of Swev (the one Rufus made) and i've been both GM and Tutor there. So im one of those oldschoolers who knows almost everything about Swev.
Languages: Swedish, English (Very good tbh), Bosnian and German which i am still learning.
Spare Time: Always Tibia, maybe some surfing on the net or i go to the gym training but mostly Tibia now when a real Swev server has opened.
Activity: 6-7 Hrs a day. Yes imagine how much work i get done for you :)
Im pretty good as a GM or Tutor, im not one of those that just runs around showing off, im watching the players and their behaviour. I ban them if they use cavebot, antipara etc..etc. Im always on the Help Channel and i respond to players that need help.

Mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Clorens :)
Bror , jag va Senior tutor på din OT förrut..
// Helper Thaiwor
KOMMER DU IHÅG ? XD

Back