• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching GM'S

WORGEN

Mind Freak
Premium User
Reaction score
Searching GMS For Seriosa.sytes.net
Rl Map 8.6

GM [1/1]
Senior Tutor [0/2]
Tutor [0/1]

Your Info?

Last edited:
This is a application to be a GM on your OT.

Things about me:
* I am very active out of the week/weekends.
* I'm 17 years old
* I speak English and no other languages
* I love tibia
* I pay attention very well
* I write very descent and nicely
* I know very much about OT servers and real tibia.
* I came close to being a tutor on real tibia, I didn't pass because I had a bad computer crash and couldn't get online for about 1 month. Couldn't afford another one XD.
* I get along with people real well
* I can handle botters and spammers
* I do not take power of my job { Which means I don't abuse }
* I owned 2 servers but as I said, my computer crashed and I couldn't play for about 1 month (As I said I couldn't afford another one)
* I do VERY VERY well with Rl maps on 8.6-9.8. I have ALOT of experience with tibia. Please pick me if you think you want to.
* I also LOVE this server if it's the same one that went offline almost a year ago.

I understand that this wasn't as much as you would expect from a application but if you want more that's fine.
PM me if your interested for me to be your GM.

Update: Seriosa is probably the most known server I ever played, as in I know alot about this OT. If I could be staff on this server I would be very happy man.

Last edited:
My info:

Name: Bryanksz
Active: All day :/ (I can be player to with another name to "hide" my GM position."
I play Tibia since 2006 and I like help persons with all problems. Its not a dificult job. :]
Send me a PM if you want more info.

Okay I am 17 years old and from germany. I speak fluent english and also a little french. Might be helpful but i am not sure about that.
I am usually active the whole day and i am familiar with the gamemaster commands. My interests are playing tibia (ofcourse) mapping, creating sprites and other tibia related content.
I have been a gamemaster on several other open tibia servers even though they did not last for a long time which is sad. I have been a tutor quite often aswell.
I am playing tibia since 2007 and I know almost everything about tibia even facts which most people do not know about.
I would say i am a trustable person even though i cannot deliver you a prove right now haha. I guess thats what everyone would say. :)

If you are interested, send me a pm via forums and we can get in contact afterwards.

Yeah i'm just going to go ahead and send you my Yahoo - said nobody ever.

I have choosen DRAKEN WARRIOR TO BE SENIOR TUTOR,
STILL LOOKING FOR MORE 1(Senior Tutor, TUTOR!)

Back