• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching |Graphics| & |Translators| for Otlands Ipchanger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I can make the GUI for your IpChanger if you want. Here's a picture of my bot I started making a long time ago, but never finished, lol.

Main.JPG

NOTE: I no longer make bots, and neither do I support them. This was just an example of my GUI work in VB6.

Jo3

More languages, even better.. I will aso translate to romanian :p
Btw, How it's going?

Hey I can make the GUI for your IpChanger if you want. Here's a picture of my bot I started making a long time ago, but never finished, lol.

Main.JPG

NOTE: I no longer make bots, and neither do I support them. This was just an example of my GUI work in VB6.

Jo3
looks cool, I've never made a GUI for a vb application:p And you have some experience with is so I think I can use your help:)

More languages, even better.. I will aso translate to romanian :p
Btw, How it's going?

Just fixed the clientloading part. but now I got a problem with the ipchanging xD!(sux-,-)

When that is working, and the iplist is fixed I think I'm going to release the first version then.

I know there's a lot of beta-testers, but I'd like to be one!

Also, I could provide with ideas xD

I'm just noob at graphic's, I can do few stuff but you've prolly already found one xD But if you need extra graphics or shit I could do it lol

Im brazilian i can perfactly translate to Portuese (its not called brazilian like some othe guy said...

pm me if u want help^^...

MAybe a preview would be cool of how it looks so far =D

Please post the hosted board section:p. This thread gets closed now since we got a hosted board here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back