• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching |Graphics| & |Translators| for Otlands Ipchanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Hello to all of you!

I'm creating an ipchanger for the otland community.
But it is VERY UGLY because I Suck at designing. So I would like to request some help from a Graphics artist.
Now the ipchanger can only add/remove ips and actually change the ip(with some bugs in it). When the ipchanger has a nice layout and works fine without bugs I will release it here on otland.

When the basic things are 100% working I need some translators also.
For now I need 5 beta testers :).

Beta Testers (5):
Empty
Seabitz
Xenios
Colandus
Snel pUppie

Translators:
Swedish -> Empty
Spanish -> Jester
Polish -> Sasir
German -> Sasir

Last edited:
Want any beta-testers? If so, I'd be glad to be of service. ;)

Ok Saving and loading part is working now. Now adding remove function.
I need 1 more tester asap please ;D

I dno if you need it, but i can translate to estonian xD

I dno if you need it, but i can translate to estonian xD

I don't even know what estonian is:p But when the ipchanger is finished I will contact you then:p

For now it saves perfectly in a .txt file but i'm trying to make it store in a .xml file. It much better organised and easyer to read the data from. but first I need to find out how to do that correctly:D

Hello to all of you!

I'm creating an ipchanger for the otland community.
But it is VERY UGLY because I Suck at designing. So I would like to request some help from a Graphics artist.
Now the ipchanger can only add/remove ips and actually change the ip(with some bugs in it). When the ipchanger has a nice layout and works fine without bugs I will release it here on otland.

When the basic things are 100% working I need some translators also.
For now I need 5 beta testers :).

Beta Testers (5):
Empty
Seabitz
Xenios
Jester

Translators:
Swedish -> Empty
Spanish -> Jester
Polish -> Sasir
German -> Sasir

When I think all functions are added so the ipchanger is done. Then the sources will be released also.

All hail might master.. if you want me as beta tester. Pm me back with your MSN.
I can also translate to swedish if you need another one,

my wife knows 6 different languages/polish/german/english/spanish/Brazilian/Corean. an 1 you wont need rofl! pm me for exact translations of anything you got from any of the above languages!

Changed 7 different to 6 and added corean rofl i knew you wouldnt need rofl!!!
She's a ports managment engineer! needs all lingo to survive ;p

Last edited:
Awaiting a pm... although i prefer msn lol she can talk to you then xD(msn sharer) 3 addresses share it xD

Awaiting a pm... although i prefer msn lol she can talk to you then xD(msn sharer) 3 addresses share it xD

Okey but it need some time first before all bugs are fixed and its good enough to show to public:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back