• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching hoster? Check out this thread.

Robinnnn

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Robin and i live in Sweden. I have worked with ot servers for a while now but i am new here on Otland :p

I have been hosting a ot server for 1-2 years and i've hosted ots for other peoples also, but it has never go so far with the hosting. I am back again and wan't to host a serious 8.0 / 8.1 Real Map to someone. The server is gonna be good configured and a good map with NoN bugged NPC'/s and things like that if you want me to host it because it must be a serious Real map without Bugs. I prefer XML and No acc page. But we can maybe work out that to but it will take extra time.

The only thing that will be changed in the server is that i am a Gamemaster also. But dont worry because of that. I am experienced in administration. I am friendly and fair.

I have 2 server computers on a 100/100 Fiber speed. They are running 24/7 ofcourse.
Hardware in the computers are the same and it is:

AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 2GHZ
4GB Ram

I am hosting your SERIOUS Real server 8.0 / 8.1. It must be good configured without bugs.

Ppl with "noob" servers please dont write because i am not hosting your server. The server that i am going to host is gonna be serious and expected to be running for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
AMD Athlon 4200+ X2 2GHZ
4GB Ram
Sound nice but how about the 4200+? thats kinda oldschool :s you think it will run clean even u got high internet and ram?

4200+ isnt old school o_O... i think you need to study more
im running a 3600+ or 3800+ and that's only a year old

Why all guys just want to host rl maps?
Nobody will use ur theifing server "service"

A true , good rl map should be hosted on a dedicated root not on a Second hand shop Computer

Why all guys just want to host rl maps?
Nobody will use ur theifing server "service"

A true , good rl map should be hosted on a dedicated root not on a Second hand shop Computer

Hey! the guy here is trying to help, some other ppl (like me) don't even have computer better that the one he has, so this can come handly at least for testing porpouse.

Anyway he do this with good intentions (I hope) so don't bother him if you have a better computer (good for you).

Lets have a nice comunity ;)

BTW what are your internet conection speeds? try it here please and post your results: http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

See you later!

I am trying to help as Zeruel said. And my internet connection is good enough to host a server in Sweden and NO Kicks/Lags for example people in poland,england and so on.

Fast fiber upload 100/100mb/s

Back