• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching Hoster for 8.60 Server!

Trojoka

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

i searching a Hoster for my 8.60 Ot server i want to give you some Informations!

-Map: Styller
-Client: 8.60
-Server: Naxedot 8
-20+ Quests
-Vip City you must Complete DHQ and Poi!
-Own big Training Room
-Gods: Trojoka, Friend, Hoster
-GM:--
-Tutor: Search
-Map Size: 13mb
-Server Name: Lypera(we can change)

What you must say:
Name:
Server:

Name: You can call me Waller, I will give you my real name if we will be in contact.
Experience: I've been playing open-tibia several years now and have hosting ots in 4 years now.
Server: Wallerot, Bistu, Metrax.

Send me a private message and we can talk more.

I got 1 spare server computer left. but depending on what properties you need to your server and what you offer in fee of the hosting we might be able to close a deal.

Name: Luke Taylor

Position: Hoster & Staff ( Tutor, GM , CM , GOD/Admin )

Training/experience: Been playing since 7.2 (wide knowledge of maps / detaisl / resources / materials. Been mapping since 7.4 ( 4+ years)

My Computer / Internet : I can host with my 100b internet untill you get a dedicated host for when you have over 200+ players. I have Intel computer (Better & faster than AMD) 2.6ghz Quad-Core Processer ( 12.4ghz Total) so no lagg if i have to use internet) windows 7 64bit. 4GB DDR3 (easily enough for that map+ more )

MSN: [email protected]

hello, i had some ots with like 100 players. I stoped with hosting my old map and i dont wanna host it again because the map get bored for me. I dont wanna host a download map. I know alot about ots and i know alot of sites and donation system. If you are interest you can send me a private message. Before sending me the map send me some pictures about the map because if it's horrible i dont want it to host :p and if you dont trust me i can put my ot online that you see that i have a good map already

Back