• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching Hoster For Custom Server 8.54-8.57!

Sweddy

Reaction score
Must Be Located In Europe!
Please Post Computer Specs And Speedtest!

* Works is 90% like real tibia(We don't use real tibia map.)
* Many custom spells, items and
monsters.
* A very serious server.
* 80% custom map + 20% the evolutions map.
* No known bugs.
* More than 50 quests. Include: Full PoI, Annihilator, Demon Helmet Quest, Sprite Wand quest, Ferumbras tower.
* All enchanted items are working. .
* All spells are working.
* No rune remove.
* No ammo remove.
* Huge map.
* Teleports to monsters.
* Training Monks.
* Manarunes.

Stats:
Exp Rate: 350x-1x (it gets harder to level up when you are highlevel.)
Skill Rate: 80x
Magic Rate: 50x
Loot Rate: 4x
Spawn Rate: 2x

(Can Be Changed)

I did contact you but you didnt asnswer in msn, and please post computer specs and speedtest :)

I was sleeping Contact me again whole day :D on msn
i told u on privite that im hosting already a ot from a ot member:p

so my pc = 24/7 on and my msn too
computer specs

96581126.jpg

Last edited:
errm, speedtest? and where are you from? ;p do a speedtest to sweden

Its from Netherland, its trustworth, he have hosting me OT, heaven Ot, or atleast he tried, but my got to many bugs xD

Bro be careful, i have been scammed on my map :/.. Guess by who? GreenZebraHosting...
I know a friend who host for 50% if you want.
Dont trust anyone!

hello, i am from the holland too and i hosted many ot´s. They called montana World. I host like 5 years and i had a site with donation and everything. I host some nice maps but i get tired from my maps and if i dont like my own map why should i host it (and some maps i have are not mine, like realdeal). Hosting 24/7 isn't a big deal because without hosting my pc is 24/7 on too. I just want to see first some pictures of the map because if it sucks i dont want to host it. And i wanna know how big the map is. If you are interest you can add me on msn:
[email protected]. But if i host i want to change things too :p I always maked my own ots.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/939210153.png

Last edited:
Back