• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching hoster for my custom Evolution server (Swevolutions)!

Ohh, i dont got the cash atm and i dont got online card... :S
And i like to have a human hoster hehe :p

Ah so, I understand. But you should in the future go this way, its safer and there is no chance that you will be scammed.

I offered you time ago my hosting, but you needed root access. Can I know why would you need that? Its like: I pay for machine, and you do the rest, why would I be a hoster then?

Well you get payed from my donations ;p, and root acces is good to have for compiling ect... :p

And i need Ubuntu Server 10.04.

I can maybee host! :p have already a dedicated server from hetzner.de
msg me

I bet this is false :p
i am a member, who just trys out the hosting solution Ympker posted... look-->site before!

Do you got proof that you even got dedicated server??
I bet your skillboy

I Have dedi and my own pc =)

Sure i can proof

vpnq.png

I'm able to host on Windows, since I do not have any advanced experiences with Linux. Se min förra tråd med information om min Service. ligger under kategorin jobb

Du kan säkert guida mig genom installationen via skype också, av Ubuntu. Har ingen direkt användning för server datorn. :)

Close This Thread Please, Hoster Is Founded.

Kolla ^

I'm able to host on Windows, since I do not have any advanced experiences with Linux. Se min förra tråd med information om min Service. ligger under kategorin jobb

Du kan säkert guida mig genom installationen via skype också, av Ubuntu. Har ingen direkt användning för server datorn. :)

sweddy you wont find a hoster cuz everybody wants to scam you though i got the same map as you , it has been hosted but never stolen. Try to host it yourself since you cant trust hosters...

guys this is an old thread I think you should read he already got a hoster.

sweddy you wont find a hoster cuz everybody wants to scam you though i got the same map as you , it has been hosted but never stolen. Try to host it yourself since you cant trust hosters...

[Hello All iam back aim Recrazy from poland Iam back and i edit new map its perter spider map and forgotnel map
first watch >---> 1.BIG TP Room 2.BIG QUEST ROOM 80 Quest 3. ExP RooM max monsters 4. BOSS RooM Hard monsters 5. Donation Castle 160 + 6. cart System players can Use Cart and go quest 6. War system - Rep system
7.ooh all now ask for VIP yea I make VIP sure - VIP SYSTEM BIG VIP city - BIG VIP TP
8.Want Know more ? okay Spells 1k 2k 3k 5k 7k 10k 15k 20k 25k 30k 40k 50k 60k 80k 100k 150k 200k 300k 400k and More !!Want Know More!! OKAY i Make Nice Temple And Nice Ot Want See photos Go this Link

KaKo - Speedy Share - upload your files here

We Need Good HOSTER Call Me In This yahoo please [email protected] Thanks please Replay ... CyA

You guys know what "Date" is? :p This is an very old thread...

Mods, Please Close/delete it.

Last edited:
Back