• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching Hoster, Only dedicate hosting.

If i wanted an rl map i'd just download one frome here? There is plenty of them. Also i dont really think the donation money for even a big OT would cover the expenses for a hired deddi.

Dont live in a dream. Be grateful for what you get, though you burnt this bridge already..

If i wanted an rl map i'd just download one frome here? There is plenty of them. Also i dont really think the donation money for even a big OT would cover the expenses for a hired deddi.

Dont live in a dream. Be grateful for what you get, though you burnt this bridge already..

true lol i would maybe thief the the server if it was like xml 8.2+ lol but sql 8.? easy to get here in otland

btw do you trust me if i say i can host this server? coz i got 1k+ posts dont do me elite on ots comps blabla etc etc

I might not like a trustworthy poerson but that's because iäm using ******. I am a dedicated hos with 100 mbit down and 20 mbit up. I've got 11.2 GHz FAST CPU and 4 GB FAST RAM. Message me if interested. I've been hosting sql for a long time so i'ce got experience.;)

I might not like a trustworthy poerson but that's because iäm using ******. I am a dedicated hos with 100 mbit down and 20 mbit up. I've got 11.2 GHz FAST CPU and 4 GB FAST RAM. Message me if interested. I've been hosting sql for a long time so i'ce got experience.;)

loled at this one, Your so funny :p

btw can you overclock my 18 cpus to 11 ghz? XD
23rjwjq.jpg

@Blue Charizard is there any video of the 8ghz overclock?

Hi there,

Ive just offering hosting device, But its on a server computer (Never In Use)
Not an dedicated server, But you got 100% Acces to via remote control 24/7

My Thread:
http://otland.net/f61/offering-hosting-device-16215/

And well yeah, I got fairly few posts but i can alot.
And i hope that your trust wont hang on the post counts.

Regards /Adde.

I am the one, you're looking for.

Can host on Dedicate server 24/7
have already bought for 3 month.
6 Days has been wasted for nothing .
Msg me in msn if u want me like hoster.
[email protected]

so, you buyed dedicated for 3 months, and want give me access? xD

Hi , I'm have 4 computers and you choose :p
Ofc 24/7 -- 8/8 Mbits internet!
More info? Contact : [email protected]
Here comes info,
-------------------------------------------
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650
Ram: 8GB
---------------------------------------
Processor: Intel Core i7 920 Quad Core processor,
Ram: 8GB
Processor: Intel core 2 duo E8400
Ram: 6GB
Processor: Intel Core 2 duo E8600
Ram: 6GB

dont trust!

@up Abeedi

I dont need you.

@Torna.
I dont need anymore i'll buy a dedicated for myself ;)

ye its better all the people that want to host ur ot its because they want to steel it dont trust in anyone

good luck with ur ot :p

If you did think any 1 would buy a server for you gg. :p

Also hosting service can only guarantee 99,9% uptime like every 1 else.

Back