• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Searching LUA scripter (tfs 1.2)

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I'm searching a Polish scripter to help me in my Evolution RPG 10.9 + project. [85% done].

Will be paid? Sure depending on his work.
Am I racist? No, it will be just easier to explain things.
More info? Contact me.
Contact? Here in the thread, private message or GG: 8580848
Am i schizophrenic or bipolar? Maybe..

Hello, I'm searching a Polish scripter to help me in my Evolution RPG 10.9 + project. [85% done].

Will be paid? Sure depending on his work.
Am I racist? No, it will be just easier to explain things.
More info? Contact me.
Contact? Here in the thread, private message or GG: 8580848
Am i schizophrenic or bipolar? Maybe..
Fucking racist, I code LUA but im from mighy sweden.
vaXVyrg.png

Why do people overreact so much? This guy has probably had problems with people not speaking English properly, or maybe he only speaks polish. He could even want a system that has to communicate with the player in polish.
id say this community just seems to be falling apart, but i guess tibia and ots have always been like that

He liked our posts, so I'm sure he didn't get offended and got the joke. :]

Haha yes I laugh a load don't worry about that! ;>

I'm searching a new scripter again, the last one surrended.

@Edit: Forgot to notice that I've bought an 48h otservlist countdown on 9th march. So I have 3 weeks to finish the server.

Last edited:
There is too much negativity in this thread, I think you should have it deleted and start a new one, or ask the admins to clean it up.

Back