• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Searching scripter for Unreal 2D! I need you fast!

Who are you? You are the best scripter?

• Total voters

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
Hi there, I need you for my ots, and I must write this threat in case each separately, but mapper and scripter and graphic should be in other threats (system prefix don't allow that). I would like to search scripter (better Advanced or Cool).

Information about OTS:
Name: Unreal 2D (game-ots)
Map: OWN!
Graphics: OWN!
Monsters: OWN!
Client: Remake 8.54 with own graphics, but OWN logging!
Engine: Remake Elf's 8.54 TFS (Unreal 2D Engine - codes into remake)
Rates: Exp Stage 80x-3x,4x; Skills 80x; mlvl 35x;
Style: MMORPG Game
New Items: Yes
Rich scripts: Yes
Hosting: Dedic 24/7
Train Hall: Very big
Balance: Yes, solid
Map weight: 19MB (now)
Cities: 2 (now), we are planning 4! [in beta]

Scripter(of course answer/ask in threat if possible):
Example code: ?
Sex: ? male/female
You offer: ? free/$ sms shop/Pay $/commercial on demand
Hard level: ? (you have answer in poll)

mail: [email protected]
gg: 38431013
tel(only sms please): and only for PL +48 792297501
pw in otland

Additional info:
Info Site: Unreal 2D - The best game RPG based on Tibia - Liandri Technologies
Channel YT: Eidoz Montreal - Unreal 2D - YouTube

Movie:
[video=youtube;SjvRYW5_tOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjvRYW5_tOY&feature=plcp[/video]

Server is now offline! But it has own client, which I'm not sharing for others at the moment.
Regards from ~Unix.

Can you atleast, tell me what scripting level should the scripter be?

Do you have permission to use the Blue Dragon, the Cow and that Car? I know the Spriter's who created them they obviously haven't sent you the movements because they have just been flip-rotated, if you do I will delete this post however I know that if someone stole my work and put it inside there game I would do everything in my power to make sure it wasn't launched no matter what standard of game theft is theft, if you have permission I apologize.

Last edited:
@up Yes, I have. And for unreal's too. But this is using, not selling or reselling or sharing or something else.

@all searching scripter, please comment if you are great scripter.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if it is just using, I know I wouldn't be happy if someone took my graphics for my game just to "use" in there game, who are the people who gave you the permission to use the Cow, Dragon and Car? and why haven't they given you the movements for them?

First, In subject on tibia.net.pl spriter had a Polish nationality, not English.
Second, This subject had an only opensource sprites and Spider from tibia.net.pl was an owner, not other.
Thirth, Spider from this subject has given "opensource attribute" to these files.
Fourth (semicon) I don't have matter, to talk other person, who isn't owner of these files.
Fifth, Uses is legal, illegal is sharing, resellering or selling. But subject is opensource work from other custom forums, and each could use them.
6th, Subject is deleted now in tibia.net.pl and only in your and mine computer these graphics are existed, and will be exist, I'm not going to sharing someone or selling.

And the end, if it's your graphics, don't give permission for anybody, user Spider from tibia.net.pl has given opensource attribute.

--- Updated ---
http://tibia.net.pl/threads/148578-Sprites

oo, this exist, Theres, not spider

Last edited:
Haha! Biggest Tibia Troll ever, Is this a joke or are you serious.

yes because i make the repeated sequel no wanted which is created on real game systems and any concurate with there cause i have other ideas whos anybody dont think about it its called fataly imigrate tnet population whos trying gave own directive on other forums. i think only one account.
i supose anybody think about fall down or lift or car system and try to gave own beauty criticism.

Last edited:
Actually I think you will find one of the owners of that Cow is a spriter here on Otland he goes by the name of Krissow http://otland.net/f119/krisosw-sprite-gallery-74678/ scroll down you will see the Cow :), The car is currently in use in a Grand Theft Auto project I knew the owner even donated a few modern sprites, and the Dragon belongs to a spriter from Brazil.

"You should not use copyrighted sprites (or any other asset) It is a bad idea.

Copyright gives the author of a work (in this case, sprites) the exclusive rights to the use/reproduction/retransmission of the work. To legally use the work, you must have the permission of the copyright holder. Crediting them unsolicitedly or disclaiming that the work is "used without permission" or that copyright infringement is untended is a moot point, because you are infringing regardless. Just because you (or anyone else you may find and point to as an example) hasn't been caught doesn't mean it isn't illegal.

Realistically, the odds are against you being sued. The odds are against your infringement even being noticed. You're much more likely just to get a cease-and-desist request than an outright lawsuit. That doesn't make it morally or legally correct, though".

You can quite clearly see you have just browsed the internet randomly copying pieces, you do realize there are a LOT of free license 2D graphics out there you could use? complete game tile sets that artist have donated

I can be your scripter if you pay me well.

Example code: http://otland.net/f82/special-bonus-loot-storage-155952/#post1501707
Sex: male
You offer: pay for me money via paypal
Hard level: I dont understand question. But I am quite advanced scripter and programmer I have createn most custom server Camual but not succesful as for playing.

Back