• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Searching scripter for Unreal 2D! I need you fast!

Who are you? You are the best scripter?

• Total voters
hi i want to take you for this project i have skype and i write for you soon.

2x @up
Yes I'm using free licence for this few sprites. As same: Tom steal 1 Euro cent, which it was on the floor.
Unsense and poor problems. Car and cow and dragon is free licenced, cause he's not written on it: "I restrict...".

Last edited:
It does not matter if he hasn't written "NOT FOR PUBLIC USE" he hasn't written "FOR PUBLIC USE" so you are not allowed to take them like I said in my last post

"To legally use the work, you must have the permission of the copyright holder. Crediting them unsolicitedly or disclaiming that the work is "used without permission" or that copyright infringement is untended is a moot point, because you are infringing regardless. Just because you (or anyone else you may find and point to as an example) hasn't been caught doesn't mean it isn't illegal."

The cow and and car are DEFINITELY being used in projects at the moment, I am not sure on the Dragon however I know it's not free license, I know I sound like a moaning old lady however I know how I would feel having my graphics taken for a project, it has happened to me before to me it's the same as someone breaking into my house and stealing my possessions.

oh i dont understand your rich announcement but i send you question and please request for that so what kind of graphics im using is yours? i know on 100% isnt cow and car. whats up?

They are not my graphics, there is three pieces in your video two of which I know are not for public use and are currently in on-going projects and the third one I highly doubt the guy would give public use as he does free-lance work for games, It just annoys me that people would take someones Graphics without formally addressing them and asking permission to use them, and even more so when they are in no doubt not for public use.

Generally when someone releases Graphics to the public (a monster sprite for example) the movements would have been posted as I said before yours have just been flip rotated.

Dan/

They are not my graphics, there is three pieces in your video two of which I know are not for public use and are currently in on-going projects and the third one I highly doubt the guy would give public use as he does free-lance work for games, It just annoys me that people would take someones Graphics without formally addressing them and asking permission to use them, and even more so when they are in no doubt not for public use.

Generally when someone releases Graphics to the public (a monster sprite for example) the movements would have been posted as I said before yours have just been flip rotated.

Dan/

Please give me topic where it has written. And for public license please gave the name, where it's protected by who's nickname.
Only that: Topic date < tnet topic

I'm sorry I don't fully understand your post, Krissow owns the cow as I have already said I also pasted a link to his graphics thread where you can see all of them are watermarked for a project he is working on, I think you are missing the point here it is not me who should be proving they are not for public use it should be you posting the proof of publication because I know for a fact they are not for public use.

I am just repeating myself over and over in each post and it's starting to annoy me now.

Man, I understand all, Krissosw show this cow only for people, please read carefully. Graphics like: dragon and car are not mine, but I have full permission for all that graphics and you too of course.
Krisosw said: Free share and found at internet. Car and all that graphics Cyclops and others are for free use, because anyone doesn't bring threat. You so hurt, because you can't use them, because you don't know how rotate them, it's your bussiness. Please read tutorials.
If you have any question , how make thats monsters please give me a second and i can tell you.
All sprites from this threat are realy for free using, and anyone can't break this value.

You think I am saying this because I want to use the sprites you have stolen? I cant understand hardly anything in your post but I shall private message the owners of the sprites and ask "You so hurt, because you can't use them, because you don't know how rotate them, it's your bussiness. Please read tutorials." for your information I am a sprite artist if you look in my signature you can see my whole project you fool, I was saying that you have just COPIED them and FLIP ROTATED them which gives them a completely wrong perspective which means the owners have not given you the movements I find that comment very insulting. funny how Krissow shares the sprite yet he watermarks the shit out of it and posts "Graphics for CONGERIA OTS Copyright by Krisosw. All Rights reserved." They are copyrighted CRYSTAL CLEAR.

I won't drop this until it's 100% things may be getting lost in translation and I may be wrong and If I am I will apologize but until I know I won't.

Edit: I have been translating some of the text on that polish forum and it seems someone has just copied and pasted his graphics?

Edit: The sprites have been stolen. I see more sprites now from Trip on otfans who I also knew. this kind of crap makes me want to close my Graphics thread so no little nub can copy them and say he made them or distribute them.

Last edited:
I've watched the video (most of it anyway) and what Athera was saying is completly true, some of those sprites have just been flipped in paint... Completely the wrong perspective... Also some of them look like they should be in one of the doom games lmao. This is a complete fail of a project, get your own shit...

did you see there is written opensource graphics and i dont brake any rights and now i have permission to use all graphics whos doesnt use on any project only i saw there gray dragon and dead banshee on this project. exactly date is other than previous topic. did you saw cow or car in this project? your arguments are so wrong but if you want concurate with your ots within others as me you must think what you write and if you want talk for everybody true you must have proof.

Last edited:
Dude the "Opensource" graphics you talk of, the person who made the post has forgotten to remove some of the artists signatures who have them copyrighted! You may be the victim here you may have copied them from the forum thinking they are free use graphics but I can assure you a lot of them are not. Obviously there is nothing I can do as it's on a completely different forum in a language I cannot speak, which is very frustrating I guess I will bite my tongue and move on but you only have permission from the up loader on that PL forum who doesn't own the Graphics.

Refresh, anyone exist who want be a scripter. All announcements please give me in topic.

Always searching scripter and mapper. Please write in correct topic if you would like be a sbd in this project.

Refresh, Searching scripters and mappers, waiting for skype: "ojciecpiekielny". Announcements before attempting for these positions, please leave in this topic.

Searching a scripter, all for one, can anybody? If would you like please give me post in there (topics).

@up Hi, very advanced, like: lift, falling down system, advanced flying system, car system and else few noob scripts, where not exist on any forum (only I search and I not found), advanced edit of client, weapon type(new type), weapon skill(new skill), weapon ammo, and advanced flying carpet system of course, advanced task system.

Back