• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to Cinara-ots!

Cinara

Cinara Owner!
Reaction score
zyOIi.gif
Welcome To Cinara-OTs!
zyOIi.gif

cinara.sytes.net-Full edited Evolutions - Normal exp [8.60]
vinera.servegame.com-Real map - many unique features[8.60]
ghostot.no-ip.biz-Full edited Evolutions - Normal exp [8.60]

We're currently recruiting:
1- Web Designer (1/1)
2- Balancer (1/2)
3- Lua scripter (2/3)
4- Mapper (4/5)
5- Web developers(PHP&SQL) (1/2)

I'll give you more information about the server if you seriously and show me your best application, but not TOO long, cuz then I won't bother reading it.

More information will be given once your application is accepted.

Yourname?
Age?
Language?
Counrty?
What for servers have you been working on?
Why this/these server?
Skype screenname?
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?

Last edited:
Yourname? Harun Ciber
Age? 18
Language? Bosian and english and Some arabic
Counrty? Bosianan
What for servers have you been working on? kernkraft athxzor and evolera
Skype screenname? Dont have

Which server you are interested in, and your skill? kernkraft.hopto.org
My Skill Is Cool

Where I come from: Sweden

What languages do I speak:
I speak fluent English, Swedish, and I speak a little French.

how long I've played RL Tibia and OT Servers and when it was my first time I became GameMaster and when I opened my first OT Server:
I've played rl tibia for 7 years but quited. I have a level 108 in Antica but have not played on it since 2010 in February. I started playing OT Servers 6 years ago. My first time I became GameMaster was when I played Tibia 7.6. I started doing OT Servers when protocol 8.00 came out. I got around 100 + players it was a Swelution Server. I had it online for 2-3 months then I shut it down and opened it again after 1 month and got 40 + players on it. I stopped doing OT Servers until protocol 8.60 came out I got around 30 + players and turned it off because I had a bad computer.

How I am as a GameMaster and how many times i have been a GameMaster:
I've been a GameMaster 4-5 times and have always been serious and know the rules pretty well and I really like helping people,I always reply to people if they need help.I like to respect people who respect me.I always try to help people in any way.I always try to do my job properly and before I do anything i think before so I do not make mistakes.

About me as a GameMaster:
-I'm not a GameMaster running around and teleports me in the temple because i take my job seriously.
-Don't stay afk on my character if i go away i log out.
-If i resign from my position i will always inform the staff.
-Don't show up to players stay in a place that players can't get and look in rule violations.
-Try to help the players the best I can or the staff if they need it.
-If i go to the city i go with invisible mode on and I turn it off only if it's needed.
-Respond in help-channel if it's not enough with tutors.
-Respect the staffs and players also don't abuse.
-I can give some ideas on the server if necessary.
-Writes no bad words and respect all.

Why should you choose me:
Because I like to help the players and do not like to abuse Furthermore, I try to be as good GameMaster as I can with the players and be kind to them so they like the server more. I care a lot about the OT Servers.I also want to improve the server and make it as enjoyable as possible.

I'm searching for serious servers and jobs.

How to contact me:
Private Message.

Waiting for your reply! :)
King Regards:N4z3R

Where I come from: Sweden

What languages do I speak:
I speak fluent English, Swedish, and I speak a little French.

how long I've played RL Tibia and OT Servers and when it was my first time I became GameMaster and when I opened my first OT Server:
I've played rl tibia for 7 years but quited. I have a level 108 in Antica but have not played on it since 2010 in February. I started playing OT Servers 6 years ago. My first time I became GameMaster was when I played Tibia 7.6. I started doing OT Servers when protocol 8.00 came out. I got around 100 + players it was a Swelution Server. I had it online for 2-3 months then I shut it down and opened it again after 1 month and got 40 + players on it. I stopped doing OT Servers until protocol 8.60 came out I got around 30 + players and turned it off because I had a bad computer.

How I am as a GameMaster and how many times i have been a GameMaster:
I've been a GameMaster 4-5 times and have always been serious and know the rules pretty well and I really like helping people,I always reply to people if they need help.I like to respect people who respect me.I always try to help people in any way.I always try to do my job properly and before I do anything i think before so I do not make mistakes.

About me as a GameMaster:
-I'm not a GameMaster running around and teleports me in the temple because i take my job seriously.
-Don't stay afk on my character if i go away i log out.
-If i resign from my position i will always inform the staff.
-Don't show up to players stay in a place that players can't get and look in rule violations.
-Try to help the players the best I can or the staff if they need it.
-If i go to the city i go with invisible mode on and I turn it off only if it's needed.
-Respond in help-channel if it's not enough with tutors.
-Respect the staffs and players also don't abuse.
-I can give some ideas on the server if necessary.
-Writes no bad words and respect all.

Why should you choose me:
Because I like to help the players and do not like to abuse Furthermore, I try to be as good GameMaster as I can with the players and be kind to them so they like the server more. I care a lot about the OT Servers.I also want to improve the server and make it as enjoyable as possible.

I'm searching for serious servers and jobs.

How to contact me:
Private Message.

Waiting for your reply! :)
King Regards:N4z3R
added you

Back