• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to Hellsway-ot!

Hard

Reaction score
Welcome To Hellsway-OT!

http://hellsway.zapto.org/ -Real map - many unique features[8.60]

We're currently recruiting:
1- Web Designer (1/1)
2- Balancer (1/2)
3- Lua scripter (2/3)
4- Mapper (4/5)
5- Web developers(PHP&SQL) (1/2)

I'll give you more information about the server if you seriously and show me your best application, but not TOO long, cuz then I won't bother reading it.
More information will be given once your application is accepted.

Yourname?
Age?
Language?
Counrty?
What for servers have you been working on?
Skype screenname?
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?

my name:Harun Ciber
Language:bosian and English
Counrty:Bosinan and live Now For Some Time in egypt
What for servers have you been working on:athxzor and kernkraft I Was GOD and Owner
Skype screenname :Its no Work i use Yahoo and Msn
Which server you are interested in, and your skill:Many Servers i Work in
And my Skills ,its So Full

Yourname: Kasim Ajanovic
Language Swedish, Bosnian, English fluent.
What for servers have you been working on? "If i get the question right" Ive been working on some servers as mapper but retired now im back.
Skype screenname? Kasim_Ajanovic
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Don't understand the first question but my Skill is my mapping skills.

Yourname: Kasim Ajanovic
Language Swedish, Bosnian, English fluent.
What for servers have you been working on? "If i get the question right" Ive been working on some servers as mapper but retired now im back.
Skype screenname? Kasim_Ajanovic
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Don't understand the first question but my Skill is my mapping skills.
added you

Yourname? Rico Krouweel
Age? 18
Language? Netherlands, English and a bit of germany
Counrty? Netherlands
What for servers have you been working on? alot of
Skype screenname? ricokrouweel
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? all servers.. my skills are mapping, scripting (for map) and making spells.

Yourname: Rasmus
Language: Swedish and English.
What for servers have you been working on: Owner of Zelonia/OTevo. (Lua,Php,I were mapping for the server before Snuggles started to work with me)
Skype screenname: Shockwave901
Which server you are interested in, and your skill: All servers. I have some knowledge in php and lua. I'm also programming C# (not useful for ots tho)

Yourname? Rico Krouweel
Age? 18
Language? Netherlands, English and a bit of germany
Counrty? Netherlands
What for servers have you been working on? alot of
Skype screenname? ricokrouweel
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? all servers.. my skills are mapping, scripting (for map) and making spells.
added you

my name:Tomm
Language:bosian and English
Counrty:IJsselstein , Utrecht
What for servers have you been working on: have 15 project before - mapper - scripter - programmers - webdesign
Skype screenname :kingseron12
Which server you are interested in, and your skill:my own ots - malza.net - and other
added you

Yourname: Rasmus
Language: Swedish and English.
What for servers have you been working on: Owner of Zelonia/OTevo. (Lua,Php,I were mapping for the server before Snuggles started to work with me)
Skype screenname: Shockwave901
Which server you are interested in, and your skill: All servers. I have some knowledge in php and lua. I'm also programming C# (not useful for ots tho)
added you

I was about to apply but if you don't bother reading an application, I guess you don't meet the requirements which I demand for my superiors.

I was about to apply but if you don't bother reading an application, I guess you don't meet the requirements which I demand for my superiors.
I read some and you may apply to you, I have read your application.

PHP:
.:: ->PHP Deveolopor ();
Yourname? - Bartek
Age? - 18
Language? - PL
Counrty? -PL
What for servers have you been working on? appWEBdeveloping
Skype screenname? Gimbo2fm
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? im using php about 8-9 year's. php-5.5 ZendFW & Symfony | hhMVC Architectrure webApplication

[RED]
://edit
I know many dev code based on C
also C# + .NET_4.0 & SQL ofcourse. ; D
[/RED]

Last edited:
Back