• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Q8NDPMnuRO.jpg

Ye i am but are you. The spell is supposed to be the way it is If u dont like it dont pick Me .. I posted my app / an e.g if u dont like it . End topic

kind of clever in some ways
in pvp servers, if your hunting with your friend and he stands in front of you, you can use that spell

weak spell
and there's a chance for the player to die ?????
it gonna send error?
if isPlayer(cid) then??
if not isPlayer(parameters.cid) then ??

Ye i am but are you. The spell is supposed to be the way it is If u dont like it dont pick Me .. I posted my app / an e.g if u dont like it . End topic
I won't pick some "scripter" who can't edit a spell script lmfao
kind of clever in some ways
in pvp servers, if your hunting with your friend and he stands in front of you, you can use that spell

nothing clever in it ... its bugged >.<

Custom mapper..

Languages: Eng
Job: Mapper/GM/Any staff you need
More Information: [email protected]

And more than fair in terms of staff. I play your server aswell, forgottenl.se blitzd, message me ingame if you need me.

Yourname?Chris (jixi on masiah)
Age? 26
How long have you been GM? I've been a GM for over about 3 years
Language? English, some spanish
What for servers have you been gms on? Jixonia(owner) and a few others a few years ago but i cant remember the names. (they were fail servers not worth remembering)
Why this server? I enjoy what you have done with your servers, they are interesting and entertaining.
Msn screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Any server realy, i know all basic GM commands (excluding custom commands you have added) and learning is nothing new to me and very easy.

Last edited:
Age? 26
What for servers have you been gms on? Jixonia(owner) and a few others a few years ago but i cant remember the names. (they were fail servers not worth remembering)
Why this server? I enjoy what you have done with your servers, they are interesting and intertaining.
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Any server realy, i know all basic GM commands (excluding custom commands you have added) and learning is nothing new to me and very easy.

however nobody cares, its rejected...

Your name?
Fredrik
Age?
How long have you been a GM?
Well on my own servers since 7.5 (I havent played Tibia nonstop since but I have been playing pretty much.
Language?
I speak English and Swedish fluently.
What for servers have you been gms on?
My own,SlayOT(8.54ish) and some that I dont remember the name of.
Why this server?
Because these servers seems serious and what I hate most about OTs is unserious ones.
Msn screenname?

Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
Im interested in Samera.se because Its swedish (atleast the hostname) so I will have good latency and I feel that Im experienced with real map because I have a 80 rp in real tibia and I have been playing so long. I would like to apply for LUA scripting because Im experienced in LUA scripting and I find it to be the most funniest/entertaining position available. I can basiclly do anything possible with LUA and XML.

Kind regards,
Fredzor

Last edited:
Your name?
Fredrik
Age?
How long have you been a GM?
Well on my own servers since 7.5 (I havent played Tibia nonstop since but I have been playing pretty much.
Language?
I speak English and Swedish fluently.
My own,SlayOT(8.54ish) and some that I dont remember the name of.
Why this server?
Because these servers seems serious and what I hate most about OTs is unserious ones.
Msn screenname?
freddan_sundell/@hotmail.com (Remove the slash)
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
Im interested in Samera.se because Its swedish (atleast the hostname) so I will have good latency and I feel that Im experienced with real map because I have a 80 rp in real tibia and I have been playing so long. I would like to apply for LUA scripting because Im experienced in LUA scripting and I find it to be the most funniest/entertaining position available. I can basiclly do anything possible with LUA and XML.

Kind regards,
Fredzor
Added
Age? 26
Why this server? I enjoy what you have done with your servers, they are interesting and entertaining.

Sorry, looking for Scripters.

Yourname?
Rarken
Age?
How long have you been GM?
All servers have been deleted reason: bad hoster / but long time got very much experience
Language?
Swedish/english
Realmap/evolution
Why this server?
Beacuse I really like youre server but you need gms and i think i am one for you and I just want to help people beacuse your servers is the best ots in the world

Yourname?
Rarken
Age?
How long have you been GM?
All servers have been deleted reason: bad hoster / but long time got very much experience
Language?
Swedish/english
Realmap/evolution
Why this server?
Beacuse I really like youre server but you need gms and i think i am one for you and I just want to help people beacuse your servers is the best ots in the world

Denied

[scripter]

Hey my names Infekted ofc [INGAME][RL NAME-Jonathon]..I use to play ur ot Forgottenl.se..I am filling out for a scripting Or tutor Job :)
How Old Am I?I am 14 years old..Im on summer break and i love playing ur amazeing ots..
Where have u been Staff? I have been staff on many ots As God,CM,GM,Senior Tutor,Tutor.
Why should i hired?Im a exlient Tutor/Scripter Ive owned my own ots I can still have 1 i just need a hoster,no1 will host so i will help out others in there ots..
My Lang Is english..But i can learn others.

Send me a message for the awnser please.

Last edited:
Back