• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Yourname?
Prest (Andres)
Age?
How long have you been GM?
Around 9 months
Language?
English, Spanish, and basic Brazilian
What for servers have you been gms on?
Well I was only GM for 9 months on a Dedicated War Ot which had 673 players online peak. I could've been there longer but I quit due to a bad owner.
Why this server?
Well I'm currently looking for any job as a GM I could get to reinforce my experience and this OT seems quite nice.
Msn screenname?
I will PM you this.

But yet he never talks to me.

lol i'll just add u and U have to write to me ... can't remember everyones names etc. :)
Well said Merkz! :D

I'm still working on getting a rebirthed character. Whats your name on the server? GOD Rohan ?

I definitely need to apply here, sec and I'll post up an application. As for now I just pm'd you my msn so add me :D

Yourname?
Amanda
Age?
How long have you been GM?
I have been GM on many ot and i played since 7.6 real tibia then. I have also been GOD. I have tried to host my own but didn't work out so well :p
Language?
Swedish and English :p like 7-10 words in polish :D
What for servers have you been gms on?
Well i haven't been GM or GOD for some months and i think all of them are closed or something :S..
Why this server?
Because i have played high exped ot alot the lastest time and your ot is a nice high exped ot ^^
Msn screenname?
[email protected]

If you would like to know more just add me and we talk there ;* (If it's not is anymore place for staff)

My Application:

Code:
Your Name: Jak Frost
How long have you been GM: Owned Various Servers For 3-4 Years
Language: English, Swedish, and some Spanish
What for servers have you been GMs On: Akaidia, Avian (In Progress) Spider OTs, ForgottenL (Original) and owners of around 4-5 servers..
Why this server: I really want to help you with your map, I played it and it looked really bad.. And it's a pretty good project, so I don't want it to die.
Msn screenname: [email][email protected][/email]

If you need me that's great, I'll help you out with anything that you need, at any time, I can map, script, and rewrite XML, fix spells and monsters, and much much more.. If you need me thats awesome, I'll join, but if not that's fine too, I just want to help some new people out with OTs.. It's never to early nor to late to start creating or planning one, they are a great source of experience in various programming languages (PHP, HTML, LUA, C++, XML, etc.) and can also be revered as a source for money. I see on your website you have some donation items, I can come up with some more, or just completely redo yours to make them better.. Your map is good, but it's not that great, and we also need to find you a better host, or save up for a dedicated hosting service (I can help you with that, as I'm about to make a good server that might be a good source for money..) If you need any more information about me, just pm me or message me on MSN and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks, Shallow

Back