• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching serious gamemasters to RoHaN-ots!

Code:
Yourname? Viktor
Age? 16
How long have you been GM? For about whole my OT history
Language? Swedish , Serbish , english , a little bit french
What for servers have you been gms on? Pythera.net , Arachnas.com , Ikasera.se
Why this server? (Forgottenl.se) Because I love the feeling in the highrated evolutions, I loved it back in the time when 8.0 was the new client , thats why I still love it and would like to be apart from you're team.
Msn screenname? [email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Experienced GameMaster,CommunityManager

Last edited:
Code:
Yourname? Viktor
Age? 16
How long have you been GM? For about whole my OT history
Language? Swedish , Serbish , english , a little bit french
What for servers have you been gms on? Pythera.net , Arachnas.com , Ikasera.se
Why this server? (Forgottenl.se) Because I love the feeling in the highrated evolutions, I loved it back in the time when 8.0 was the new client , thats why I still love it and would like to be apart from you're team.
Which server you are interested in, and your skill? Experienced GameMaster,CommunityManager
Forgottenl.se isn't looking for any "helpers" atm, if you wish for a staff position there, you will have to either know php,c++ or lua.
I just got accepted as a Gamemaster for EliteOTs but I can handle one more easily. Please read my official application and contact me via MSN or private message.
you seem to have forgotten, you even were gm on forgottenl.se. you did a great job, but suddenly dissapeared.

I'd rather want you to get some exp in game, start of as tutor and gain higher rank, rather than giving a random unkownguy with some text gm position. Also, you may apply for samera.se(real map 8.6 mid-high rate) & chilla.biz (8.54 evolutions mega exp)

Rohan , can I apply for anyother OTs?

Right now I'm searching for active helpers on Chilla.biz. Maybe you are the one I pick? But I think that you should get some experience at the server first! :)

Samera.se app<
Name: Daniel
Experience: 4 year's/ GM on your ot
Reason for wanting staff: I have some extra time after exam's, willing to help and maintain server,
Authority/position,: I'll take anything to help =)
Ps; happy day after b/day!!!!!!!!!!1 lol

Yourname?
Adam
Age?
How long have you been GM?
Dunno about 2 yrs
Language?
Polish,English,Irish And German
What for servers have you been gms on?
shadowland.zapto.org,some 7.6[cant remember ip]and my own
Why this server?
Because there is no tutors here and only 2cms and i see many people breaking rules/asking for help and want to do something with it
Msn screenname?
[email protected]
Which server you are interested in, and your skill?
Samera.se ,experienced gm and tutor

Yourname?
Mohamed (Kako)
Age?
Around 2 years
Language?
English ,Arabic,some spanish,some dutch
I was a manager on archez and i was a senior tutor on real tibia but my premium gone so i lost my senior tutor due the premium time also i was admin on spiderserver the most popular ot.
Why this server?
Well I'm currently looking for any job as a GM I could get to reinforce my experience and this OT seems quite nice.
Msn screenname?
[email protected]
Forgottenl.se ,experienced gamemaster,community manager ,you can test me as a senior tutor for some days.
Also you can test me in anyother server just add my yahoo and let's talk there!

Last edited:
Yourname? Jonas
Age? 16
How long have you been GM? For about 6 years
Language? Swedish , Serbish , French , English
What for servers have you been gms on? Arachnas,pythera,ikaserra
Why this server? Masiyah.se. Because I see that I can get in with good potential to the socity and the community.

5- Fair Tutors (3/4)

Yourname: Amir
How long have you been GM: 4years and i got my own server
Language: Arabic, English, Norwegian, A bit swe
What for servers have you been gms on: Aod, galaxyot...
Why this server: Cuz im bored and nothing to do and im happy to help people :D
Msn screenname: if u mean msn here [email protected]
Which server you are interested in: Forgottenl.se

What is your real name?
Brandon

What is your age?

What country are you from?
Canada

What country do you currently live in?
Canada

What languages do you speak?
English

What is your email address?
[email protected]

How long have you been involved in open tibia?
Roughly 6 years

Canadian Armed Forces

Tell us why you should be a staff member.
I am a mature adult who's able to responsibly carry out a disciplinary role in a non-subjective fair manner. I am an easy going person who enjoys moderating on servers. It's been a year since I've played OT - the last time I played, I was the head gamemaster of a server. I was responsible for hiring and monitoring the staff. The owner of the server eventually lost touch with the game and was solely interested in making money rather than making the server enjoyable for everyone. Most of his updates that led up to my retirement were updates that went against doing what I did as a gamemaster (e.g. donating for a ban lift). His method of making money eventually everyone (including myself) away from the server.

I believe that the role of gamemaster isn't a priviledge, and it isn't (well, shouldn't be) a popularity contest. It is an important role that requires a mature approach. On the swing side of things, it is the server owner's responsibility to ensure that his tasks and duties of the gamemasters are clear - otherwise what ends up happening is the rule enforcers working against the owner, which was my last experience and honestly, it sucked.

In conclusion, I have a bit of time on my hands that I'm willing to put toward moderating on a server. If you're still looking for a gamemaster for your upcoming server and you'd like to learn more about me, feel free to give me a shout. If not, then good luck with your server!
copy paste more ...
bump, started looking for helps again.

Yourname?
Robert

Age?

About 3 years in total.

Language?
English

A lot of unknown servers that never got more than 30~ people online at a time. But In total 4 servers. I was a senior tutor on Ballsofsteel

Why this server?
Because I like Highrated ots and it seems as if everyone that ever hires me as a GM, CM, Admin, Senior Tutor always gets shut down or reset and I don't want that to happen again.

Msn screenname?
[email protected]

Any server but Tibiapoke, or EvoForever. I've played all of your other servers. I've been GM on a lot of servers and I've never been accused or fired for giving away items or helping people level.

copy paste more ...
bump, started looking for helps again.

Have you ever seen a resume? They are copies.

If you are unable to see qualities within an application without judging them by the fact that they are used for more than one job offering, then I'll simply back out from this one.

Good luck with your server!

Back