• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching Sponsorship for our Game team

moekl

Reaction score
What are we: We are a team of real friends at this moment. we will expand our team with players global later on. we just want to make our team seem more professional by getting sponsored.

What Sponsor do we want:
We dont crave you to sponsor us like 500000 $. a sponsor could be anything from a free premium month to a free teamspeak server hosted by you etc. the sponsor should be legit. and not just some fake like if u had free premium on server already.

What are we called:
Atm we are called. right now we dont have a name yet so we are still on early alpha as an team.

Feel free to pm me here or add me on snapshat: Morris-kkk

--------------Teams---------------
We have an tibia guild with 9 players atm

League of legends team with 5 players

Csgo team with 6 players

---------------Info-----------------
We still search for more teams since 1 team on every game isnt enough.

Help us make our community big.

If you sponsor us you will get advertised.

Your post, shorted and w/o formatting:
moekl said:
We are a group of real friends, we are playing lol, cs, tibia and we want something free
And now more shorter:
moekl said:
plax fri itamz

1. If you want something from someone, tell what you can give in return. This is lesson one.
2. Tell who are you, why someone should give something to you.

THIS IS BASICS IN BUSINESS WORLD!

What @andu said. I could be interested, but I want to know what the return on my investment might be, if anything.

@SamX

What we really can offer back atm is advertisement. could be otherthings depends on what u really want to get back. forexample if u need help in any html/css . thats really all we can offer atm since we are recruiting still and you will be our first sponsor ofc.

our first csgo team has enterd a tournament with 500 € pot on wednsday Lan.

We dont just want something. what we really want is an sponsor for the recruitment so people see that we are serious. and not some trashcan team that just joke around playing matchmaking.

Since its not fair advertising a random company. it will not count. u can like give 0.0001 euro as an sponsorship its still an sponsor. so we can advertise ur doin and look more professional for others.

Its advertising on stream. well try get an website running with u as an sponsor ull get advertised there. if u have an tibia server running well have ur tibiaserver and logo advertised

I doubt anyone has legal papers for running open tibia servers as company.
Or for other services we are most likely freelancers.

So that level or relationship doesn't exist here.

I still don't understand what you are trying to get, but I can kinda understand what you are offering.

If you are also looking for advertisement trough that 'sponsorship' then you are getting the short end of stick. We certainly can slap your team name somewhere, but it might as well not be there.

The only reasonable relationship plan where both parties gain something out of it is when your team is capable of sending people towards sponsor services or products.

for example in my case it would be that if someone buys Lua scripting serice from me and tells that they found about me trough your then 20% of that service fee will go to your team.

Or if in case of private servers it could be like the discount codes. where percentage of the purchase is collected to your team.

Last edited:
Ye but u are allowed to advertise the ot if u want to.

havent seen any great ot gotten copyright striked yet

@SamX

What we really can offer back atm is advertisement. could be otherthings depends on what u really want to get back. forexample if u need help in any html/css . thats really all we can offer atm since we are recruiting still and you will be our first sponsor ofc.

our first csgo team has enterd a tournament with 500 € pot on wednsday Lan.

We dont just want something. what we really want is an sponsor for the recruitment so people see that we are serious. and not some trashcan team that just joke around playing matchmaking.

Since its not fair advertising a random company. it will not count. u can like give 0.0001 euro as an sponsorship its still an sponsor. so we can advertise ur doin and look more professional for others.

Its advertising on stream. well try get an website running with u as an sponsor ull get advertised there. if u have an tibia server running well have ur tibiaserver and logo advertised
I may be able to start small with an advertisement for my OT in development. Are you capable of helping me code a .psd into znote?

Back