• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching Team for Custom Server

Rekzai

👹
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
RekzaiSharp
weZqb.png

Hey Community,
I'm searching a team to achive my ideas.

About me:
Im 17 years old and i started to working with OTServers in year 2008 i think.
I had many OTServers yet and i gained alot of experience.

rq0gc.png

I want to make all the Items special by giving them a special ability, here you got 20% lifesteal which is pretty strong. Many Items will get an special ability but only some of them getting the Type "Legendary".

I want to make the map step by step, launching the server before the map is finished.

Everything else can be discussed later.

Mapper: [0/2]
Scripter[1/2]
Web-Devolper[1/2]
Hoster[0/1]

p3Rsc.png

Last edited:
Name : Jesse
Languages : Dutch, english, german
Experience : i've hosted servers for like 6 years now.
Aplly: I'm a good mapper and can do some basic scripting aswell

Hey Jesse,
My main language is German so i guess we could communicate very well.
Can you send me your Skype Username please?

God application dear i hope you interest on that and make like test for me and see my experiance thanks alot:)1

Name
Sherif

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of GODS experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 300+ players. Also I'm Advanced Medium Scripter Also Im Bug Fixer And I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated And With Ur Teaching Me I Will Be Better In A Very Short Time Because U Need Some Hard Things Maybe I Know Alot Of It.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying in University

-What is my English level?
I would say my English level is very high.

-How many languages do you know and please level each of them.
English - High
Arabic - High

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so Anyway You Won't Lose Anything If U Tested Me.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

Thanks For Respecting!! (Mome)<<Here!! ^^

hello
i would like to apply for the posistion as a mapper.

im 18years old i speak english dutch,french,german and spanish
i have a large knowledge about ot's and i'm a great mapper
pm me if you interested in working with me

thanks

Back