• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching TEAM-Mate

Yaze

Reaction score
Hello guys,

i dont know how to start, but its all about to make a Good ots, i wont call it project cause i dont want to make a ots like dragonball, pokemon or something i want a simple OTS, which will be fun to play, rpg, and alot of other features.

The only problem i got is daily im working in my Company in real life, so daily im not every time online, but about 19-20+ CEST im online till i go sleep, so thats my time to work on ots.

I like to map and create a own ots, but i need some one to help me in the days, to orginaze events, help players, invite new players, collect ideas from players, to change and do updates.

I had xanteria online, the evolution ots with tons of quests, monsters, spells. It was not bad ots, had about 120 daily players, but alot of people left cause of a downtime like 2 days..

Now i want to make a new complet new ots,
we gotta do it to gain premium points ingame, and at level advance and stuff, so you dont need to donate, only if u are to lazy to make missions/quests/events to gain points for the donation items.

I dont want to ots be a own FULL custom rpg map, since these ots always got max 30 players.
It will be a custom map, but in a teleport style.

So if u got any other question u can ask me right here or in skype under this name: Olstarmomo

Please do not try to work with me to learn to make ur own ots, i want someone who is experinced, and really wants to be succesfull..

Kind Regards,

Yaze

Hi Tabz, Im currently developing an otserver for South America that has many of the principles and values that you posses. I have many years of experience. I also had a server in the year 2007 that was incredible popular. Mp if you wish to know more. I can promise that I'm putting together a real team. Professional people and lots of fun.

Back