• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching Team To EVO Ots.

Well, he can easily get higher up in the ranks. He is a hacker.

Doing a good job = Promotion = Power = Scamming and/or power abusing at some point.
Besides, I don't trust him at all.

~Resigning~

Vendeliko talk to me of the reasons if you may.

funny to accuse me as a hacker when ive never hacked a server lol? i only hack rl tibia account's and rune scape account's...not server's i work for...

exactly,he just wants power so realpwnz sry but ur denied

it will prob fail like other rl map's anyways lol

How do you scam the server as a tutor?

i dont want to be any higher then a tutor...being a tutor for a yr on a popular rl map server is better then anything...id only accept a tutor nothing more, and im mostly on my computer 18/7

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a problem with my internet that wouldn't let me connect to it.
However i am back :)
Merry christmas everyone ;)

I had a problem with my internet that wouldn't let me connect to it.
However i am back :)
Merry christmas everyone ;)

Well there was something wrong with the connection for everyone, I couldn't connect to it either D:

Vendeliko, could you start the hamachi again so I/we could take a look again?

I have fixed everything here on my end so we just can launch it for beta test. :p

You know where to find me. ;p

I ment beta launch it :p But I didn't know you didnt have the files yet :p Because you said I have fixed everything ^^

Back