• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching to play an active 7.4-7.6 war server

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
Hello, so I've been searching for ages for thais map based old school war ot, but I cant seem to find any. Does anybody know any? With decent ammount of players(10-20), would really appreciate it since I'm loosing my aiming skills since realistic-war went down haha.

these servers tend to shut off when succesful realmaps like tibianic-hr come up

so i suggest making a tibianic-hr char and playing in the arena / actual war xd

Tibianic-hr cannot be compared to a war ot like realistic, where ur lvl, frags and character are saved and more balanced. For those who wanna fight in the same conditions. On tibianic u can have good skill but if u dont have much time to play, so there comes the 70ms nolifer to ue you all time.
So im also looking for a war ot 7.4

Tibianic-hr cannot be compared to a war ot like realistic, where ur lvl, frags and character are saved and more balanced. For those who wanna fight in the same conditions. On tibianic u can have good skill but if u dont have much time to play, so there comes the 70ms nolifer to ue you all time.
So im also looking for a war ot 7.4
Yep exactly.
Highrates aren't even fun, because the noob MS who just PG's and ue pvp's laster on.
Only fun server I've found where this isn't an issue is realots, but can't play due to i live in usa.

these servers tend to shut off when succesful realmaps like tibianic-hr come up

Obviously, no one is going to host a server when other is taking almost all your players. Another case is that hosting even a war server costs. You expect owners to waste money just so you can have some fun? Donation would probably solve this, but who's going to donate to a war server?

@evull, regarding your signature
Where did you get that information that Tibianic is based on cipsoft files? I can assure you that their server is not even close to the cipsoft one.

@ferrus, hosting a war server is not much though. i dont think you need more than 1 gb ram even lol. so if i knew where i could get a 7.4 thais map and all the war server features(i suck at making ots), i would surely host one. since 30 pounds a month for a hosting serv like don's~ one isn't much, i can get that in like an hour?

Back