• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching Tutor for new edition - Vastoria.net

Xevis

thornera.net
Reaction score
k3nfvj.jpg

gamemaster_(creature).gif
Dear Players
gamemaster_(creature).gif

Today I'm announcing contest for Tutor position on our Vastoria server.
Server is going to start on 01.07.2014.
Im searching person who will take care of english community on server.

Requirements:
Vastorian Tutor must be experienced Tibia player, who know how the game is working and have knownledge about Tibian map.
A person must behave culturally when speaking to player and on community official channels.
Must have a lot of spare time to play on server.
To fully communication my req. is min. 16 y old.

We see tutor as a player, do not bother him in the game.
Person who are we looking for is Samaritian - helps players and want nothing for it.

We're offering:
- Job on a stable, well-known server Vastoria.net
- Pay only in the form of intangible assets - based on the game - in proportion to the achievements.
- Over time, performance and many other factors - possible promotion.

Please, help make our server better, and be a part of developing it.

Include your application in comment section:

Name, age:
How many hours per day you can be Online:
Why me:

My name is :Juan I have 17 years old
I play per day like 7 hours now I have holydays :)

I am interested, I speak spanish , english and more of South america (Español)

I have played 8 years tibia so, with the pass of the years my know of tibia have been upgrade , and I know what the players like , currently I have a server (80%) I am thinking about open in 3 or 4 months but now I want play like tutor :)

Edit: my name in vastoria is JuanGonz,

4 hours for the start!

Last edited:
Name, age: Pedro
How many hours per day you can be Online: 3-5 hours a day, not counting the other 10 that i'll be botting.
Why Me: What server client is this? I feel like I'm being interrogated. I have owned many ots, I can be very helpful, I am a very POSITIVE person. I always tell people how amazing there stuff is just look at my posts!

Hello, im sorry to say that im not going to be in any contest :/
My name is Mikael
Age garanteed to be old enough "pm" me if you like
Tibia time: well that depends i have no trouble to put in 4-6-8 h a day

Why am i contacting you??
well im working on a server on my own but as it is right now im putting that aside for a while but with my situation right now i have too many houres of free time on my hands and talking to ppl and meeting new ppl is one thing i just love to do :)

Back