• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Searching web developers to continue project (Paid work)

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
[Note, this can lead to that i want to hire you for even more well paid works. So take the chance]

Hello, I'm currently having a few projects that need to be done.
I am just started my own company, and study/work. So I'm out of time to finish them.

Team:
Web Devs: @Raggaer
Language consultant: @Hooloovoo
CornexPHP Docs - http://cornexphp.cornex.se/

What i search?
Web Developers [1/2]
Searching Engine Optimization - CEO [0/1]

Projects -
* CornexPHP - http://otland.net/threads/searching-developer-to-cornexphp.212475/
* CropIMG - An free file/image hosting.
~ more projects soon.

Req's for web developer -
* HTML,CSS,JavaScript,jQuery,MySQL.
* Mostly PHP > 5.5.x.
* Know how to use proper tabbing.

What you will receive?
* Dollars for your work.
* Own subdomain on my host.
* Own E-Mail.
* An own webhost at yourhost.cornex.se with full ftp access to that domain.

Note, this is serious projects and I am only searching for EXPERIENCED peoples.
To apply on this, please provide following form:

Name:
Any references?: [Persons i can ask about your work etc]

Regards,
Cornex.

Last edited:
Also searching for a main developer to the design for documentions.
We gonna use bootstrap 3.0, just an page and menu to left, static top menu and some more.

This is paid as well, pm for more info.

Name: Alvaro
What work you apply for?: I would like to apply for CropIMG but I can also work on the other project too, I have a big experience on the GD Library
Any references?: Not really, all my public work from github is now deleted :/ but I can show you some private work at skype

Looks like @Raggaer joining cropIMG team.
Welcome mate!

I've also updated what you will get:
* An own webhost at yourhost.cornex.se with full ftp access to that domain.

also just a tip, try to perfect your english, because even the small mistake can make ur "company" looks amateur

How much exactly?

Depends on how much work you put into it.

also just a tip, try to perfect your english, because even the small mistake can make ur "company" looks amateur

Thanks for the tip, but i know. Already hired a person like 2 months ago that is located in US and have english scholarship.
She currently handle all the public text, or 'clean write' mine :)

to make a good documentation, you should put what is every parameter and maybe the type of data (int,string...) of the per example function connect(), as you put ..'root', 'root'.. it could be password/user or user/password (who knows), later easyphp idk what is.. so if I use the function idk what to put there or for what is. :)

to make a good documentation, you should put what is every parameter and maybe the type of data (int,string...) of the per example function connect(), as you put ..'root', 'root'.. it could be password/user or user/password (who knows), later easyphp idk what is.. so if I use the function idk what to put there or for what is. :)

Thanks for the tip. Yeah i know, this is just fast writed, will go more detailed with examples and full manual per function.

CornexPHP - Developers [2/2]
CropIMG - Developers [3/2]

Last edited:
Update, 2 rls of mine joining CropIMG team. All positions is filled. Thanks for everyones interest!
Check in here later to see if anything changes!

SQLCommander project first view:

KmZFqR.png

Back