• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching working bot on actual REAL TIBIA

Protip: There's no battleeye on linux, you can easily make bot there. I even have one, but only for packet recording
that's true on linux you even can check the memmory addresses without even directly interact with the client i saw a post few days ago tested and seems to works oks

Keep in mind if you use CloudBot and buy 10h and use 2 clients to bot it draws double the time for using the bot so just a big hustling, and if i count that 1kk = 10h license from cloudbot you need to make atleast 100k profit/h just to get some benefits back from the license and then it comes to buying prem account from cipsoft goodluck making that profit/h

Keep in mind if you use CloudBot and buy 10h and use 2 clients to bot it draws double the time for using the bot so just a big hustling, and if i count that 1kk = 10h license from cloudbot you need to make atleast 100k profit/h just to get some benefits back from the license and then it comes to buying prem account from cipsoft goodluck making that profit/h
yes that is why i stopped 😄 too much of a hassle, I might use it to do bestiary entries tho

yes that is why i stopped 😄 too much of a hassle, I might use it to do bestiary entries tho

also i checked now if you buy 720h which is around 14kk ( 750 tc ) u need to have like 20k profit/h so could be some money if u buy the big license but still i draws double if using more clients and you get like max 15-30fps total so that affects the exp/h also sometimes the bot misses to loot monsters incase some monster walks over it ( if you dont have auto loot ) and the bot doesnt got really good base when attacking mobs etc but yea for sure it could be worth using if you're really lazy since u still get some lvls but imagine to need a lvl 150-200 mage just to kill water elementals with this bot

thanks for the info, just bought the 10 hours key and running it on a side account just to try it, seems pretty decent but EXPENSIVE AF 😁
8gx5PE3.gif

and the lag is annoying
and few hours later or 1 day, you get ban :D that happens to me with 3 accounts specially with 1 account I never use bot, totally unfair

Back