• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searthing team/job PAYING.

gremlee

Qumora.com
Reaction score
zyOIi.gif
Qumora!
zyOIi.gif

eg8csw2q5p.png

Qumora.com - Edited Evolutions - Low EXP [8.6]
eg8csw2q5p.png

We're currently recruiting:
1- Web Designer (0/1)
2- Balancer (0/2)
3- Lua scripter (0/1)
4- Mapper (0/2)
5- Web developers(PHP&SQL) (0/1)
eg8csw2q5p.png

Hello searching for a really good team that will work with me on my server to make it best.
Make a application and i will give you a respond if i haven't respond you for a while your not the right one.
Yes you will get paid we can talk more about the paying system later.
Email: [email protected]
More information will be given once your application is accepted.

PHP:
 Yourname?
Age?
Language?
Country?
Why should i choose you?
Msn/Skype screenname?
Which skill you are interested in?

Yourname? Gertjan
Age? 16
Language? Netherlands (Holland)
Country?(Netherlands) Holland
Why should i choose you? I have many experience
Msn/Skype screenname? My Skype GhostGertjanGhost
Which skill you are interested in?Mapper i am a creative mapper

I do it for free no money

i think can join. im C derived languages developer (C++, C#, PHP[hMVC+OOP], Lua, semi maper)

also im not bad with Relative Databases(like SQL)

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +2

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 12+ hours

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so

(Im Back)..

Yourname? Andy
Age? 16
Language? Spanish, English and I'm able to understand almost everything in Portuguese and write it as well, but not speak it.
Country? Mexico
Why should i choose you? Because I'm a beaner. And if you want you can check my mapping thread here, http://otland.net/threads/andys-mapping-thread.170100/page-7 I haven't uploaded screenshots for my mapping thread in a while, but I get that feeling of coming back. And most important part, I KNOW HOW TO PARTY!
Msn/Skype screenname? andy.romero80, I think it's that one, I already have you on my friends list, I'm as Andy and I have BATMAN as my skype picture.
Which skill you are interested in? Mapping.

Back