• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searz-Online.com/realsearz.com Spoofing!

Ekt

Reaction score
Well I have proves, Real Searz open 3 days ago, in the second day it got more than 300 online, if you can see in her website, the guilds are members of no more than 5.

Here is the proof of spoofing in who is online, I click order by level and you can see there are 180 players level 10

fDTj5.png

and here it is the guilds and the players online.

0WhAi.png

Thanks for watching

Last edited:
Cronox here
Na.. Ekt
Stop being envious, please do anything you want otservers reporting haha? patetic..
all are level 10, because Make reset level, if you know open your translate for read in english.. idiot
Reporting back without walking ot create your crying, that's all worthwhile Just look are giving

use traductor..
kekox and me make reset levels.. reeead website in english idiot.
why reason all players are levevl 10 start..
reset lvl idiot look in skilsl ee? what happend , what no post image more :eek:!!
you need shut up noob..
and realsearz.com and searz-online.com now all are one server.. insert accs and players to database searz
why are envious you? what happend with you? no have life?

GO TO WHO IS ONLINE TAKEN PHOTO AGAIN AND PASTE IDIOT ALL NO ARE LEVEL "10"
kekox and me no spoof , enter otserver go trainers and look you no have ot more 300people you are envius only, idiot -.-!

BANED THIS IDIOT FOR SPOFF START THREAD NO ANY REASON xdd..

Your problem i look all your report ots , you are one jealous :)

ALL LOOK NEW PICTURES I TAKEN FOR LOOK I NO PLAY , SEARZ MAKE RESET , LEVEL, SKILLS , MAGIC LEVEL , ETC FOR THIS JEALOUS HE TAKEN PLAYER LEVEL 10..

1 - NOTICE MAKING RESET LEVEL , ETC.. - posted by cronox i am cronox.. [USE TRADUCTOR no understand for look]
13723501.jpg

2 - Who is online.. where are level 10 all? go to searz-online.com/server look players online where are you 180 players level 10?
34455605.jpg

3 - Top Level.. look this.. jealous :)
66485202.jpg

4- other ranking.. Magic Level..
22924178.jpg

5- other ranking Distance fighting
67434401.jpg

6- other ranking Sword..
94266336.jpg

Dudes?
this Ekt is one jealous , this reason look players 300 or 400 come to report.. haha!
enter searz please go trainers or look good IDIOT! kekox and me NO SPOFF.. make reset level ,skill , etc and now
realsearz and searzonline is one OTserver..

for go guilds create go
http://searz-online.com/server/?subtopic=guilds
and look ¬¬

this user only search reason for banned servers.. why know this is jealous report all ots for why reason?
no idea.. only report. come go enter otserver taken more pictures and paste look mis photos no is one or yes?
idiot.. ¬¬

Last edited:
5 days open and there are 200 levels 10, and now, because I post this issue you delete and edit all your spoof.
@xin its impossible to have 200 levels 10 and like 100 levels 1-20 this guy post the 100 players it have. And try to explain he is not spoofing.

Edit: No, I am not jealous, I dont have a OT server but its unfair to the people that you are spoofing, only because you want to win money.

@cronoxs I understand 1/4 of your post.

Last edited:
I do not want to see other language than English here.

wft? enter ot and look o:
not is problem me or kekox , player go level all day .. enter and look -.-! you no
checked nothing..

CHECK MI PICTURES THIS Ekt only spam is jealus..

Back