• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SEASON 2] Flameria 7.4 PVP-E w Skulls SERVER BASED ON PLAYER MINDS!!! DISCUSS NOW

Flameria

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Server history:
Hello ladies & gentlemens let me present Flameria 7.4
Our server is based on oldschool tibia, we have worked very hard with this server for a few months now to make everything perfect.
So now I guess you ask yourself, what makes this server so special? Well let me tell you, we have an very stable host which can block up to a high value of brandwith which will not be spoiled and a antibot but as everyone know there are always someone which figures out how to bring down or how to create so a bot will work with the client but for that we have added some code to our servers that if there is some weird messages (you probably know which ones) it will automaticlly banish you without any kind of warning. We also have the complete monster files of the CIP, so they behave, walk like on the good old days. We have also gotten the opportunity to have the complete NPC files from the hacked files. Our map is also including all isles/towns which were in the map in 7.4 that means that there will be no port hope.

Game Features:

• Shared Experience: We added this feature since it seems very populair around the oldschool player nowdays and it also tweaks knights so they are not so "useless". We have balanced the share experience pretty well, we have also added a secondary feature to this one and it is that if the four vocations ever team up and use share experience they get a bonus of 10% to the additional "shared experience" they share.
    • Task system: We have added a task system which is kinda advanced, with three different task-levels, easy,medium,hard. What we added as a extra feature in this system is that you now get different kind of achievements and each of those achivement will be worth something (I will not spoil anymore).
    • Boat system: A complete 7.4 boat system which in the means there is a possibillity to boat trap & travel while you have a white skull.
    • UHTrap: A uhtrap which disallow the top player on a stack to be able to heal.
    • Save system: Every day at 06:00 the server saves & creates a backup incase of any errors.
    • War system: The war system is that if two guilds agree on a war, they accept the invite and they get skulled with a green/yellow skull.
    • NPCs: Completely working like back in the old days with correct key words and behavior.
    • Antibot Client: Our server client is well coded and it blocks out all current bots and if there in by any chances will come through a bot it will send us a direct package which will be logged to see which client is modified. Our hate for botting means that if we ever catch you to use macro/tasker/bot you will get an instant deletion no banishemnt or warning first.

Server Changes:

• You can now make your runes while having the blank runes in your backpack.
    • Promotion costs 10k instead of 20k and we lowered the level to 8.
    • You can change crystal/platinum/gold coins.
    • Runes are double charged as there is no possibillity to buy them through shop.
    • Any kind if fluid dissapear on use.
    • Rashid is added to the game.
    • Encoded so DirectX9 is working, so there are no low fpsrs.
    • Using a custom client with a new AI implented.

Please post with which rates you would like to play with, the rates with the most common stages will be added together to create a more smooth and play-able stage.

Any new feature you would like to see - ASK US AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THE IDEA

Server history:
Hello ladies & gentlemens let me present Flameria 7.4
Our server is based on oldschool tibia, we have worked very hard with this server for a few months now to make everything perfect.
So now I guess you ask yourself, what makes this server so special? Well let me tell you, we have an very stable host which can block up to a high value of brandwith which will not be spoiled and a antibot but as everyone know there are always someone which figures out how to bring down or how to create so a bot will work with the client but for that we have added some code to our servers that if there is some weird messages (you probably know which ones) it will automaticlly banish you without any kind of warning. We also have the complete monster files of the CIP, so they behave, walk like on the good old days. We have also gotten the opportunity to have the complete NPC files from the hacked files. Our map is also including all isles/towns which were in the map in 7.4 that means that there will be no port hope.

Game Features:

• Shared Experience: We added this feature since it seems very populair around the oldschool player nowdays and it also tweaks knights so they are not so "useless". We have balanced the share experience pretty well, we have also added a secondary feature to this one and it is that if the four vocations ever team up and use share experience they get a bonus of 10% to the additional "shared experience" they share.
    • Task system: We have added a task system which is kinda advanced, with three different task-levels, easy,medium,hard. What we added as a extra feature in this system is that you now get different kind of achievements and each of those achivement will be worth something (I will not spoil anymore).
    • Boat system: A complete 7.4 boat system which in the means there is a possibillity to boat trap & travel while you have a white skull.
    • UHTrap: A uhtrap which disallow the top player on a stack to be able to heal.
    • Save system: Every day at 06:00 the server saves & creates a backup incase of any errors.
    • War system: The war system is that if two guilds agree on a war, they accept the invite and they get skulled with a green/yellow skull.
    • NPCs: Completely working like back in the old days with correct key words and behavior.
    • Antibot Client: Our server client is well coded and it blocks out all current bots and if there in by any chances will come through a bot it will send us a direct package which will be logged to see which client is modified. Our hate for botting means that if we ever catch you to use macro/tasker/bot you will get an instant deletion no banishemnt or warning first.

Server Changes:

• You can now make your runes while having the blank runes in your backpack.
    • Promotion costs 10k instead of 20k and we lowered the level to 8.
    • You can change crystal/platinum/gold coins.
    • Runes are double charged as there is no possibillity to buy them through shop.
    • Any kind if fluid dissapear on use.
    • Rashid is added to the game.
    • Encoded so DirectX9 is working, so there are no low fpsrs.
    • Using a custom client with a new AI implented.

Please post with which rates you would like to play with, the rates with the most common stages will be added together to create a more smooth and play-able stage.

Any new feature you would like to see - ASK US AND WE WILL SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THE IDEA

1. Task system: We have added a task system which is kinda advanced, with three different task-levels, easy,medium,hard. What we added as a extra feature in this system is that you now get different kind of achievements and each of those achivement will be worth something (I will not spoil anymore).

- My Feedback: Can you answer me this at least: is it cosmetic or is it a benefit that is added to the character?

2. Antibot Client: Our server client is well coded and it blocks out all current bots and if there in by any chances will come through a bot it will send us a direct package which will be logged to see which client is modified. Our hate for botting means that if we ever catch you to use macro/tasker/bot you will get an instant deletion no banishment or warning first.

- My feedback:
Please stand by this. It's either all or nothing as I've seen so many server owners say first offense is deletion, then come up with excuses as to why they only banned them temporarily or didnt ban them at all for fear of loss of player base

3. Here's to hoping it does provide the feeling of the good ol' days :)

I'll check this out when it comes online as I enjoy oldschool servers. Best of luck to you. :)

Regards,
Cody

1. Task system: We have added a task system which is kinda advanced, with three different task-levels, easy,medium,hard. What we added as a extra feature in this system is that you now get different kind of achievements and each of those achivement will be worth something (I will not spoil anymore).

- My Feedback: Can you answer me this at least: is it cosmetic or is it a benefit that is added to the character?

2. Antibot Client: Our server client is well coded and it blocks out all current bots and if there in by any chances will come through a bot it will send us a direct package which will be logged to see which client is modified. Our hate for botting means that if we ever catch you to use macro/tasker/bot you will get an instant deletion no banishment or warning first.

- My feedback:
Please stand by this. It's either all or nothing as I've seen so many server owners say first offense is deletion, then come up with excuses as to why they only banned them temporarily or didnt ban them at all for fear of loss of player base

3. Here's to hoping it does provide the feeling of the good ol' days :)

I'll check this out when it comes online as I enjoy oldschool servers. Best of luck to you. :)

Regards,
Cody
To answer all of your questions briefly.

I can tell you as much as, the more achivements you get, the more information you get why you should have them as "add-ons" onto your character(s) might give you benefit and maybe a lurk into something you never seen before?

As we've stated with anti-bot is that we'll clear out all threats to make our server as enjoyable as possible. I do not tolerate whether its my friend, cousin or a regular player begging me for mercy, a violation is a violation. If someone will succeed with creating or changing packages into different bots to work with our clients we'll try to kill the possibillity immediately.
Hence why I write anti-bot with the italic style is cause you can never be 100% bulletproof, I am trying to do my best, and I will continue to do it. Gamemasters will be paid and just rewarded with one command which is /delete which has an immediate effection of a total deletion of the personas. (There will be a logg of what the gamemasters execute to give the people the warranty that no one is corrupted.

Hope you will enjoy this server as much as the will and hope I have!

Sincerely,
Flam

Back