• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sebool scan mi ;( fakin wipe again fagit closet monkey

..and you didn't understand me and my fun with the pizza.
really. love you, you forum fighter - we should have a forum fighter league where someone will get points for how much posts he has trolled

- - - Updated - - -

Don't play, so u never be scammed and never start again stupid threads.

don't know who you are but "I" would never play dice, biggest noob game ever - the hoster can take the money and logout.does not make sense. and this is something Flandie want to troll me with

- - - Updated - - -

I aint trolling at the moment. Im one-hundred percent serious at the moment and that is to show the real you and not the fake one who is typing in this thread and ingame where you are denying everything.

You should read my posts again and see that the pizza-related thing was ment to Mark and not you.

Mentor1990: I am not wrong. I also questioned myself that, why would a level 390+ with atleast 50kk in his bank need to scam someone else for the small amount of 3kk. I can only find one answer, he doesn't like me as I am Flandie and I do not have the best reputation among people on this OT. He does not NEED to scam other people but that doesn't tell you that he HAVNT done it. Do I need to commit a crime? No I do not but does that mean I will never commit one? Question yourself that and when you got a good answer to it please tell me it and you will have a counter arguement towards your own post.

what's the point of your threads? yes indeed no one likes you and you have a bad reputation, is this a reason for making someone else reputation bad aswell? no! you only make it worse for u

Brylant: I do not care about the money as I wrote to Sebool/Closet Monkey. I just want to show the community what kind of player he is. Take the money, I do not give a shite about it lol.

Sebool: I do not care about if you are trying to act funny in one of the very very few threads I have created on this forum where I am actually trying to be serious to get a point out to the community. And If you come here and trying to joke, well too bad for you. I will take it 100% seriously and type what I ment and if you can not understand that then I feel sorry for you (I actually do not feel sorry for you).

Offer still stands Mark. I work 13.00-20.00 tomorrow but after/before that the Pizza & money will be delivered to you.

"(I actually do not feel sorry for you)." very mature of you, with this YOU act like wannabe funny forum fighter
talk shit if you want, goes into one ear > goes out from another

I stand for every single word I written in this thread and probably on this forum aswell and sure, the few times I am serious then I am serious and I write my true opinion and if you feels bad about it then there is nothing I can do. This is who I am and I shall not change for anyone else to fit in anywhere. My friends know who I am and can easily see when I am serious or when I am going to behave as a troll/joker.

I did not mean to be a "wannabe funny forum fighter" as you wrote when I did write "(I actually do not feel sorry for you)." because I actually ment it and as I wrote above, I stand for it.

i seen on other posts aswell people have been saying he scammed them alot go look at trustworthy list 3 people said he scammed 1kk+

no problem, something else you want to say? or new topic about me?

- - - Updated - - -

i seen on other posts aswell people have been saying he scammed them alot go look at trustworthy list 3 people said he scammed 1kk+

the 3 persons on forum is one person in rl who was spamming me because he wanted money from me, I said noob to him and he wants to make my reputation bad so he writes shit

Doesn't matter if he scams or not, nothing will be done. You guys should know this by now.. I also see alot of threads of people saying they have 787897kk in pure CCs, who cares about a few kks? If he's that much of a nerd to sit there in a depot scamming over dice, let him. Don't play with him either, nubs.

Thank you Tali for writing that. I did not actually look in that thread but as you have now written it and I have looked it up and you can clearly see that the character "Closet Monkey" is clearly listed as a Scammer in Dyablos list ALREADY. This just shows who is right and who is wrong in this matter. I've learned myself a lesson to look on that list the next time I decides to dice my money to get a look on who is a scammer and not and I would give that advice to everybody else.

Sebool: Just got the proof I need and any other person who reads this (I actually asked a couple of people out from the air on the OT to read this thread as a neutral and they have all given me the same response) thread should hopefully get the same opinion as I have when looking/thinking about you.

This thread can be closed as for me, I have gotten my point out to the community.

Offer has been removed but if you still want to negotiate Mark, Im up for it ;)

Thanks Tali for enlightening me about Dyablos list.

Offer still stands Mark. I work 13.00-20.00 tomorrow but after/before that the Pizza & money will be delivered to you.

I'm sure Mark doesn't need your money (why should he? shadowcores brings him enough money) and if he wants he can get so much pizza he want to, I think. ^_^

Flandie retired? No Im not retired o.o If you ment "retarded" I am not that either.

Breeg, next time you try to insult me or anything please type it so people can understand you.

I believe Flandie!!!

But flandie, serious, why play dice with a polak? That's really stupid bro...

- - - Updated - - -

who gives a flying fuck if closet scammed people? theres 50 brs that do the same everyday, nothing big here.

True, but a level 397 being in a "respected" guild shouldn't do that shit. He's putting dishonor on the whole guild ;).

And he's polak... Not br... He doesn't need to scam cause since they joined the EU, they have atleast some money, right?

I believe Flandie!!!

But flandie, serious, why play dice with a polak? That's really stupid bro...

- - - Updated - - -

True, but a level 397 being in a "respected" guild shouldn't do that shit. He's putting dishonor on the whole guild ;).

And he's polak... Not br... He doesn't need to scam cause since they joined the EU, they have atleast some money, right?

who respects our guild? everyone hates us

What, why in the world would someone play dice with a polish?.
What's next? try to teach maths to a br?.

Not your best move, obviously.

who cares? dice brings me ~15kk every day and ppl still play with me trololollol

Back