• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Second attemp at a City

Status
Not open for further replies.
More details like what? I really detest the first picture, but the temple does need more detail. Maybe a sofa or a nice looking carpet along with new nature outside. Pretty unique mapping of the temple I would say. The roy cave looks really nice, I dont think its too much detail because in-game we only see 8 tiles any direction at a time so its not like we'd be seeing the entire cave walls. The spawn isnt overspawned and a lot more things. Overall, I would give your work a nice 8/10.

- To less details in town.
- The town isn't really finished jet.
-Missing much details in the caves.

@water in the cave is a bug (at the west water).

I would give you a 4/10.

It looks very nice 8/10 i like the city idea keep working on it!

you have to work a little bit more with your qualities on buildings.

6/10 I don't really feel like it's a city because there is a lot of green spaces in the town itself it's not a mass of building, its a mass of buildings with a lot of grass in between, try to no have so many free spaces, to like a center.

6/10 Could use some more nature, less squary and use your imagination a bit more, try to come up with something never seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back