• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Second Design

exrip

Photoshop Junky
Reaction score
Well here it is :) im thinkinh of adding some more color to it but now im to tierd and will sleep :thumbup:

I made one more design kinda simple but still its cool :)

Website%20Good%20copy.png

WebsiteGood2copy.png

Last edited:
It is 100% in photoshop but if i code it then all the edges and stuff will be more precise.

Thanks also :)

Damn man nice :D

Can you give tutorial on how to make layout from scratch with photoshop? :D cs4 plis :p

Mclovin im not using cs4 and for the record it took some time to make :p

It's cool.
But you need to have a standard on the site. I mean like, when you have "Latest.Files" and then suddenly in the middle there is a "Headcontent". Then you need to change to either "LatestFiles" or "Head.Content".

Also think the centre should be abit bigger considering the right and left sides are abit too wide to get any important information to fit in the middle.

Keep it up! =D

@Feloth 3 in the morning when i made it so some misstakes can be found but will be taken care of. Thanks for mention it :).

Back