• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [secret] lagmacun llifethread

@up do you want animera back? I am still working on it. Ideas or suggestions check my sig there we got a animera discussion thread

Gz with the quests and the new axe and outfit and the new levels, but WTF, that hunting place of those iron servants looks so awfull.. o_O

more pics

z99d6PdThw.png

Loot from yesterday servants

Ox31BSxq5V.png

P ammy

kK3fvUawCE.png

P ammy 2

dcrKlGgtix.png

Djinn

rLfF0kofc3.png

Djinn2

1aReNVhO4v.png

advance

hV485NcNZ.png

Explorer society rank explorer
7QwnnVQMqb.png

new monsters in 9.1 you have to kill those to get some kind of item and you need 20 of it for a addon, These are servants of the mad mage

PjAZivuE7.png

9ryvdHidiV.png

tDtPs50iSd.png

12K7L70DsQ.png

bk solo+sio
0CJ1tnCBE9.png

Kinda annoying
naBvP1UTl8.png

but it was it all worth it!

zOEA8VsWQa.png

mine rl advanced

comment plx

Last edited:

POZx81C5i.png

dIFFmjI2ut.png

2kf6ohKcjM.png

The exp isn't that good it's just that i want to collect ape furs for my second oriental addon, since they are easy i got now 50
so i am almost done with that then i can do something better :p

Yaaaaay!

8TLhU2sjdm.png

woot
5AtFCTlTwR.png

wooootter
AEMZ3FKPnB.png

wooooooottteeeerr
pmWFyz6TPV.png

wooooooooooottttteeeeerrrr
z865dJKTuk.png

woooootst!
3V7Zh5nV8o.png

yay!
Goals:
Since i got 100 ape furs i won't hunt that anymore
M level 6 since its just 9%
Level 60 so i can do banshee, medusa and use finnaly a better axe then noble, (2nd arena weapon)
Level 70 for guardian boots
Level 75 so i can use royal axe
Level 80 so i can do the last yalahar mission and training dummys quest so i can continue skilling..
Level 100 to get the best armor

=]

eq:
FAPRVKEREn.png

Last edited:
great shit :)

If we know your world, what the problem? If i know your name i'll not post, (i think).

Next sensure the names best :p
Smart guy, next time you do this it's long vacations for you. Didn't you once had a thread where you hid your player information too?

Back