• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Secret project (need a serious team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Application

Name: Shaun Bakic
Languages: Perfect English
Experience: Professional web designer working for a company in Australia and also a accomplished freelance graphic designer/web designer.
I have also mapped for older servers currently not running. I have used multiple map editors such as RME, Simones ... etc.

Why should we accept you?:

I have obvious sense of creativity since I am a graphic designer. I am used to being under dead lines for work to be completed and have a
good ability to adapt to a project. Ive played tibia for about 6-7 years on different accounts and have a good sense of in game surroundings and in game objects.
If given the chance to be creative I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Application

Name: Shaun Bakic
Languages: Perfect English
Experience: Professional web designer working for a company in Australia and also a accomplished freelance graphic designer/web designer.
I have also mapped for older servers currently not running. I have used multiple map editors such as RME, Simones ... etc.

Why should we accept you?:

I have obvious sense of creativity since I am a graphic designer. I am used to being under dead lines for work to be completed and have a
good ability to adapt to a project. Ive played tibia for about 6-7 years on different accounts and have a good sense of in game surroundings and in game objects.
If given the chance to be creative I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Yo Shaun Andrew & I have been trying to get hold of you Get in touch. We know your bored as! Are you still in Brunswick??? Get in Touch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back