• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Secret World

Huyek

Reaction score
So, im not sure does any of u followed the game, if not I suggest u to have a look at some gameplays or getting into the whole storyline and the things that were going on before the release [ARC EVENTS ETC]
[video=youtube;bRY2tRU_OAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRY2tRU_OAo[/video]

The whole concept is based on three secret clans [Illuminati, Templars, Dragons] that fight against each other in a secret war going all over the world. All of this is connected with myths, liek 2012 doomsday, Lovercraft mythology and many more, the quests are damn complex [E.G on beta there was a quest that U had to actually google for information to finish it, not only that, u had to look at a sewer gate entrances cuze there were signs writen on every single oneindicating where to go next which I found pretty cool when i realized it]
It has no levels, u gain skill points for doing quests which You can later reproduce in many ways, depends what build You wanna do, u can become a dps healer for example, or a fire magician tank, everything is up to You. Also there was a huge advertising campaign before the release, for example at some game convent, cant remember which one was it, and funcom spot they gave dog tags to some of the visitors, which later came out to be a riddle, every had to post a photo of the back of their dogtags which gave a whole new photo which was later used in an event, so as u see the questline was also runnig not only in the game but outside of it.
How many secret world supporters are here in otland, and what society do u stand for.

ps:
Today or yesterday there was a new video posted by funcom youtube channel:
Joel's End of Days, Video Log #1 - YouTube

Last edited:
Back