• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Secretary Salar?

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
Why u acting like secretary for this veziv asslicking him so much and he only wants you for make his sio list and some other shits.

ITS JUST THREAD FOR QUESTION NOTHING ELSE BYE. :d

Cause if ur a part of our team your a part of our team and ill treat you liek that. Not asslicking bro far from it if you ever seen hwo much bs i talk in vent. He calls me a 2 sd? No he did it twice once on lunar in yalalhar when i was on 200 ed and i got clean combo'd thats where it came from and 2nd was like last week on 182 ed and i got combod again. If im a no hand why am i allowed on a 273 rp in guild?

lol, you´re never in warmode dude. Your always running around on your second char magwalling and fucking things up. Wasnt it you who called yourself a pvp god?

I seriously doubt salar ever called himself a pvp god and if he did and you took it serious you're even more stupid than he is (no offence heh)

lol, you´re never in warmode dude. Your always running around on your second char magwalling and fucking things up. Wasnt it you who called yourself a pvp god?

I seriously doubt salar ever called himself a pvp god and if he did and you took it serious you're even more stupid than he is (no offence heh)

no and who the fuck is hampe, but im a pvp genius

“Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.”
Coco Chanel

"To try is the first step to fail."
- Homer Simpson

You cant live your life according to citations, because your is clearly dont working since your arrogant onlinestyle made 90% of the people that knows you, also thinks your an annoying cunt.
- Rasmus Ekbom

"To try is the first step to fail."
- Homer Simpson

You cant live your life according to citations, because your is clearly dont working since your arrogant onlinestyle made 90% of the people that knows you, also thinks your an annoying cunt.
- Rasmus Ekbom

When you stick a penis in ur ass dont think twice if it gives u pleasure
- Sal

Back