• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

See you around

Rekaker

True Brit.
Reaction score
I guess times are getting busy irl so i wont have to much time to play so i wont be on fights or doing anything ingame just come on to talk now and again. I dont think ill be playing for a while so i'll say my farewells for now.

Thanks to all the players in Mindgames, All in, Freedom and Penguins for the good times.
Thanks to the leaders that made the times fun for me; Navid, Wille, Killian, Skeon, Mitch, Calar and ofc Veziv i'll see you around :)

Also there is always certain players that were always cool and made my time here fun;
Anjoh, Lopek, Bas, Decoy, Matt, Tali, Liam, Jake, Dino, Paer, Joe, Sean, Kevin, Xabor, Wille, Swagie,
Kinapuffen, Anthony, Dendo, Anton, Quwix, Kpux, Reapzar. (Sorry if i missed anyone)
I'll be seeing you around take care and once again, thanks.

//Danneh.

Last edited:
I guess times are getting busy irl so i wont have to much time to play so i wont be on fights or doing anything ingame just come on to talk now and again. I dont think ill be playing for a while so i'll say my farewells for now.

Thanks to all the old players in Mindgames, All in, Freedom and Penguins for the good times.
Thanks to the old leaders that made the times fun for me, Navid, Wille, Killian, Skeon, Mitch, Calar and ofc Veziv i'll see you around :)

Also there is always certain players that were always cool and made my time here fun;
Anjoh, Lopek, Bas, Decoy, Matt, Tali, Liam, Jake, Dino, Paer, Joe, Sean, Kevin, Xabor, Wille, Swagie,
Kinapuffen, Anthony, Dendo, Anton. (Sorry if i missed anyone)
I'll be seeing you around take care and once again, thanks.

//Danneh.
love u bro <3

you didn't put me there , so fuck you.

i hope that we'll play on KAHAMY toghether : )

cya brother ! if u wanna come back or smth u know how to find me

Back