• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Seeking a serious co-operator who can handle OTS building

Robin

Reaction score
Hello. My server tibiazone.com is in need of a update. I do have a stand alone dedicated server so I can host about 150~ players at least without lag. The problem is that no one is playing the server atm mainly because it's 8.54 version and maybe its kind of booring. I don't know, try it out on Tibiazone..

Anyway, what im searching for is someone who either can send me a complete data pack on Tibia 8.60 (I will not pay in RL money but you will be a part of the team and receive CM status, have credits on the website etc)

If you are interested then PM me. The map im using now btw is rl map. A full data pack of RL Map tibia 8.60 is what i'm mainly looking for.

Thanks in advance, and no noobs PM me.

The server is just laying there, I mean, if anyone here who has the complete knowledge and can fix a good 8.6 RL map ot, then we will be known with 150-200+ players each day. Doesn't any one want to co-operate? I got the server PC, the up link and the domain Tibiazone so wtf u guys w8ing for? :)

there is something called an offer, anyone that is capable of doing a good 8.6+ server can probably get his own dedicated and domain, or even get an CM on any server that they help, they could even be famous already, you want help for free and just give out a cm and a name on a website? sadly nowdays coders and scripters want much more than that, either money or start out on a already good server or a cut of the donations

Back