• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Seeking gamemasters for Xau Online

Xau

Reaction score
cooltext473926274.png

Gamemaster recruitment

Are you looking for a new opportunity to be a gamemaster? Xau Online is now seeking new individuals who are interested in being a gamemaster on a well-made server. The server is currently under development and should be done within a week or two. The server is a full-out custom map (previously Exysia, map and scripts purchased from Wozu) that has been turned into a teleport map. You are still capable of walking everywhere, but there are teleports to all major quests and spawns. A few of the many features of Xau Online:
  • Over 80 monster teleports
  • Over 30 quest teleports
  • Custom bosses that drop a custom set with weapons for each vocation
  • Custom monsters constantly being developped
  • Item upgrading system
We are looking for gamemasters who meet the following requirements. If you do not meet any of the requirements, please do not apply.
  • Able to be active, online at least 1-2 hours per day
  • Speak English fluently, type properly and not many grammatical mistakes
  • Know the rules of being a gamemaster
  • Absolutely no secondary characters on the server
  • Ability to get along with other staff people and players of the server
If you feel you meet this requirements and would like to take a shot at being a gamemaster, please copy and paste the following application exactly:
Code:
[noparse]
[b]Real name:[/b] text here
[b]Age:[/b] text here
[b]Nationality:[/b] text here
[b]Languages:[/b] text here

[b]How active can you be on Xau Online?[/b]
text here
[b]What experience do you have as a gamemaster?[/b]
text here
[b]Do you have any previous references (servers you've been a gamemaster, people who could recommend you etc)?[/b]
text here
[/noparse]
Thank you for your interest, the gamemasters will be chosen once a BETA is ready. That could be anywhere from a few days up to two weeks.

Kind Regards,
Xau

Nationality: Brazilian
Languages: Portuguese, English, and can write in espanhol a bit ^^ also understand ^^

How active can you be on Xau Online?
At the moment, min: 2 hours per day, because my mother is changing the floor of our house, so my pc is in a box -.^ but if need i can get my notebook and work from there :D - when the floor change finish, i can be maybe 4-5 hours or more online
What experience do you have as a gamemaster?
I have been a OT Owner already... Im just starting to get some work (like gm+) , since i fell like i can help, but i cant do much being a player
Do you have any previous references (servers you've been a gamemaster, people who could recommend you etc)?
Actually i've been only a OT Owner, my server got many players, players liked me, and since now im starting to try get a job as a gm, i dont have ppl who could recomend me... only one player of my ot that i have on msn -.^

~~
I know, i dont have many references, but everyone need start some time...
Hope you acept me,
Luciano ~

Nationality: Kiwi (New Zealander)
Languages: English, a bit of French

Everyday, depending if I have school. (Christmas holidays are starting in 2 weeks though, they last for 4 months)
Also depends if my family go's away for holiday or something. <not likely but could happen.>

Enough to know what I'm doing, what commands I may need to use and so on.

Do you have any previous references (servers you've been a gamemaster, people who could recommend you etc)?
I have been GM on quite a few servers.

-Tutor on ArchezOT
-CM on Road To Zion (Bintzer's old otserver)
-GM/CM/Admin on AchadaOT - 7.6 closed ages ago

Nationality: Sweden
Languages: Swedish, english, and a little spanish

5h+/day

I got much experience on game master since I have got a own server and have been GM alot of times.

I dont really know if i got someone that can recommend me... :p

Nationality: Egyptian
Languages: Arabic , English , little French , Spanish

13+/24 Per day

I got very much Experience on Game Master Position and i was Been Game Master Many times , Cm a Little , God sometimes , when i be in any ot all peoples liked me and i liked they , last time i was Game Master the Owner said to me when he close hes own server for school , job ,etc He Said Really (Thank you with anything when i back to hosting server first one i will talk to him You!!.) , I am working hard never give any person Ban i give him Warnings if he got many problems next time Ban , i know all rules , commands , anything about Game Master or Cm or God Position , you will see good works by me in your server and i am really good helper and you can test me ^_^

I am don't know yet but if any owner from my friends and see my post he will recommend me :)

Nationality: Swedish.
Languages: Swedish / English. Highly educated in the english language.

If you've ever played with me you'd know that I am a nolifer.
Most of the day when I'm not working I sit at tibia.
Been gamemaster or a couple of servers, however this was more than a year ago. Nowadays I just run for tutor position. but I think it could be fun
to play as gamemaster once again.
As I wrote at the sentence above I havent been gm for over a year, and I do not keep in touch with the previous server hosters.

I currently live in Sundsvall / Sweden with my family. However I'm soon moving down to Stockholm in order to work.
So when I'm down in Stockholm, a new town and know noone, Ill play tibia more than ever, haha.

Thanks for your apps guys, I'll get back to ya asap.

Nationality: Chinese/American (but I'm adopted by mex parents)
Languages: English and Spanish (both fluent)

I can easily be active 2 hours or more a day, I got nothing to do during the evening from like 10pm-3am! So yeah, being active is not a problem at all for me.
I've basically only been a GM for my own OTs and for a War Server, TibiaWar.net~ Was going fine, I held some events in it to get the interest for it going, n small things like that. Aside from that, i got great leadership skills; I'm not afraid to take order where its needed, I can make people listen to me without having to be rude (unless i need to be assertive), and aside from that, i'm a very friendly and talkative person n i like to help people (in the appropriate way, not the cheating way).

well, right now, i can only remember one name, because i've not been part of an ot (that was not my own) in a pretty long while, but Bilmattan is one person. But in general, i've been around for a long time and i'm well known here in the otland community, and people know i'm a good person, nothing negative has been thrown at me yet. so yeah, if you would give me a chance, i could definitely show you i'm a worthy gamemaster.

PS: I'm also an experienced good mapper and i'm pretty good with photoshop, so that's a plus you can get help from me in if you ever need it =P

Nationality: Belgium/Netherlands
Languages: Dutch (main language), English (fluent), French (a bit)

I can be active as much as you want to, I do got a life myself to (like school and friends, gf, ..) but I can be online like every evening (1-5hours).
I've been a GM a few times before, but mostly I been OR tutor, OR God :p so not that much the step between those two, 'gm'. But I still do love this position to make sure that all the players follow the right rules and don't go botting or something like that (I hate botters :p). I'm a very friendly gamemaster (even if i say it myself) and i'm very social so I'll get a long with all the players (who play the game fair).
Senior Tutor ~ easytibia.servegame.com (went offline a few weeks ago)
And mostly God on a few servers that wern't meant to be a succes (who went offline mostly after a few days/weeks because the owner/hoster couldn't handle the pressure or something..)

I hope you noticed me and will contact me, I'm looking forward to it :)

Condor

Nationality: trondheim (norway)
Languages: English and Norwegian

Everyday, depending if I have school.
Enough to know what I'm doing, what commands I may need to use and so on.

I have been GM on quite a few servers.

-GM on eleria i think it was 7.6 neverland a while ago and some 8.54 servers

Nationality: Netherlands
Languages: English, Dutch, A bit deutsch

atleast 2 hours a day mayby more (depending on school)
I have been 3 times tutor, 4 times gm, 3 times god, 2 times CM

Atm not because the servers are down (its like a year ago the last one)
Didnt look for any other one because i was trying to make my own

Last edited:
please do not apply.
I live in America.

Able to be active, online at least 1-2 hours per day
Easy.

Speak English fluently, type properly and not many grammatical mistakes
I'm legendary in this aspect. To the point it irritates some people.

Know the rules of being a gamemaster
This invites applicants to make assumptions. But I know all about the operating protocol necessary for middle management.

Absolutely no secondary characters on the server
Dealbreaker. You're making an assumption as to the ability of your applicant pool to remain unbiased and not act in conflict of interest.

Ability to get along with other staff people and players of the server
Dealbreaker. Given you're targeting potential employees who can't govern themselves, theres absolutely no warranty that I'll not engage in serious debate rendering them in an atomic-state of emo butthurt, perhaps even pushing them to become anhero. Also no one likes people in positions of authority carrying out their duties when it affects them. This is bound to cause conflict. Being liked isn't what being a gamemaster is about.

That about covers it. =) Disclaimer: My references are impeccable, but gamemaster is beneath me. If you need a CM/God--scripter/basic mapper/system engineer then maybe we can talk.

Back