• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

seems that someone has got my account after I got IP banishment - hacked to death

Ouellet

Reaction score
I'm forbidden to play this server again so I installed some programe that changes my IP to log in becasue my friend in game wanted my items so i logged in to give him some items and i found a huge difference in my account some characters were even black skull some were naked without equipment and some were rooked? how could it that possibly happen? how the hacker got my account? and why I've been not hacked all these days that I used to play but when I got banishment I was hacked immediately? weird and bad luck to my friend looks like he cant have some of my items :p, good job to whom did that <3, would love to get some replies ^^

yea this happen to me also, but they got some of my donor items!!

You can only blame yourself on this matter. The most stupid thing you can do is to install a software that you THINK change your ip adress, because I don't even know if such softwares exists. I know that proxys exist, but a software that automaticly changes your IP adress, don't know. However, most likely you downloaded a kind of keylogger (spyware, virus) and your account and password was released to the author of the "ip-software".

Never install a software that you don't know has an official and secure source.

You know, ofc you have that moment when you have doubts on something and you decide to check it out by searching for it or looking at mirror to see a particular thing or W/E, that's actualy happening right now after you've posted that weird reply?! from your post all I can see now that someone is trying to prove something which doesn't exist and has 0 knowledge about it it's like you have the leaders and you cant use it so you will never get to the top... for the records, proxy servers when activated it changes the IP adress, that's excatly what I meant, and I'm sorry I wasn't very clear I didn't know that people like you still exist in our fourth generation. my apologize <- not :p so please if you don't mind when you want to argue something, you should know what you going to say and prove it clearly so people wouldn't make fun of you.. now you will never forget my reply so you will always remember. bye :)

-The program was Hotspot shield , it's famous and has lots of users

Last edited:
You can only blame yourself on this matter. The most stupid thing you can do is to install a software that you THINK change your ip adress, because I don't even know if such softwares exists. I know that proxys exist, but a software that automaticly changes your IP adress, don't know. However, most likely you downloaded a kind of keylogger (spyware, virus) and your account and password was released to the author of the "ip-software".

I'm pretty sure he didn't get a virus in this case... from what I understood he wants to say the staff is guilty. Also, think about this, they can't hack him by keylogger until he actually logs on. If he got the software and changed ip, then logged in, there's no way for them to hack him before he logs in, as they get the details when he logs in, in other words, when they DO get his account details, he'll already be ingame, but in this case they were already gone. Also he was banned, so how could that be the work of a hacker?

Then again I can't guarantee any of this is true.

The staff is not able to get his password anyways because the database is encrypted and doesn't display the passwords. However, blaming the staff is the most retarded thing to do. Good luck, good bye!

The staff is not able to get his password anyways because the database is encrypted and doesn't display the passwords. However, blaming the staff is the most retarded thing to do. Good luck, good bye!
Encrypted, SHA1?

Google, sha1 decrypter. Then again I said I can't know if it's true or not, so you're probably the retard here. Good luck, good bye!

By even consider that a staff member, in this case Mark and Korn (cause I don't think the others have access to the database) would even bother to decrypt your password to login and steal your shit makes it all retarded. Seriously, does it sound reasonable?

By even consider that a staff member, in this case Mark and Korn (cause I don't think the others have access to the database) would even bother to decrypt your password to login and steal your shit makes it all retarded. Seriously, does it sound reasonable?
No, it doesn't, I'm just saying it's not impossible. Then again I didn't even know what OT we were talking about, didn't care that much about it either.

(yes I did assume it was shadowcores because we're on otland lol)

No, it doesn't, I'm just saying it's not impossible. Then again I didn't even know what OT we were talking about, didn't care that much about it either.

(yes I did assume it was shadowcores because we're on otland lol)

Yeah and that your thread is places in Shadowcores, lol.

Never heard of VPN's ? Seems like someone is a bit behind in tech terms but still you can always learn new stuff :) P.S. Proxies are bullshit same as tunelers I would not use them nor download any "official" software for that manner. Once you use/download official software you are just a target of big companies that are commiting full and legal spying on you as they are allowed once you are using their service, their internet and you agreed on their terms and conditions. Think before you act, best way to do such thing is to visit highly respected forum that has in common terms of technology and possibly mild or skid hacking which can lead you to "hackers" or individual service prodivers who have zero to none interest to spy upon you since they cant really gather anything that is worth the hassle, this has to be done with high procation but at the end result is the same risk factor but looked at the different angle.

Otherwise no FREE software or FREE service will work as describer nor will be FREE usually they contain spywares or are just plain "bad" regarding the connection speed or other qualities as NO logs policy or Spying I mentioned before.

Services go for 5 $ low quality ones to 15 $ with dedicated ip and quality most of the time they have NO logs. In the end if you want fully dedicated and bulletproof service you have to go deeper and pay lots more (Usually Romania or Russia) same is for the website hosting and domains regarding the bulletproofness.

Also, the gods could have a command that gets players accounts and passwords... Everytime I own a server I make a command that shows me them, and with over 1k players I'm sure they do.

Also, the gods could have a command that gets players accounts and passwords... Everytime I own a server I make a command that shows me them, and with over 1k players I'm sure they do.

So you mean that if you have more players on a server, it's more likely that the gamemasters ignore the players' privacy and spoil their account name and password by just a simple command? What do you think with, seriously. It's more likely the opposite, because if a server with this amount of players is still alive and keeps a professional approach to the players (customers) I'm sure that the privacy of the players are well encrypted and are not to be found by a simple command.

So you mean that if you have more players on a server, it's more likely that the gamemasters ignore the players' privacy and spoil their account name and password by just a simple command? What do you think with, seriously.
My brain, unlike you. Obviously they have a way to get people's passwords. You can't talk about people not thinking, telling your players to GTFO is never a smart idea, it's obvious that you didn't get the 1k players to join the server

My brain, unlike you. Obviously they have a way to get people's passwords. You can't talk about people not thinking, telling your players to GTFO is never a smart idea, it's obvious that you didn't get the 1k players to join the server

I know for a fact that they cannot see the players passwords, if you want me to I can ask Mark to specify you the detail about how it works. Thanks for showing interest in this discussion!

I know for a fact that they cannot see the players passwords, if you want me to I can ask Mark to specify you the detail about how it works. Thanks for showing interest in this discussion!
I know for a fact, that even if they did you wouldn't tell the players! If you want me to ask myself about how I think, I'll give you details. Thanks for replying! Goodbye

Back