• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [SELENA] War & Progress

hokai

Reaction score
Hola!

Just gonna see how the interest is on these forums regarding lifethreads.

This is me, well my main character at least (I also have a 265 noobcharknight, and some 100+ pk chars :D):

KfeM3PY.jpg

Lootday?

CggwkUG.jpg

Profit?

ImmtcvH.png

Action?

3e6a90aa69fb7468baff593bd0bbdb6b.gif

I'll post more if there is interest! :)

The best lifethread in otland, keep posting!
I completely disagree. There have been plenty of other lifethreads which have been amazing and have been running for a long time.

I'm not saying this couldn't grow into a really nice lifethread but I doubt we'll see any pictures after a couple of days (like most people including me).

Taylors project is probably the best lifethread on otland right now. Just saying.

I completely disagree. There have been plenty of other lifethreads which have been amazing and have been running for a long time.

I'm not saying this couldn't grow into a really nice lifethread but I doubt we'll see any pictures after a couple of days (like most people including me).

Taylors project is probably the best lifethread on otland right now. Just saying.
Everyone can have a different opinion and when I say the best "ss thread in otland" I don't include dead projects and I enjoy Taylors' thread buy the highest the level the most I enjoy it.

Man i love GIF's like that so awsome, keep them coming, thanks Three for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom