• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

sell 25 donation points...

€5 for 1 exp scroll :thumbup:
And 10kk sounds like a average good price.

Wierd how 50cc costs the same as an exp scroll with a 10kk worth in your donation list then :p (dont know if it still does tho.. havent checked in a while)

€5 for 1 exp scroll :thumbup:
And 10kk sounds like a average good price.

Well thats not 100% true Vanderlay, beause you also pay 0,80 cents each minute. so if you order 25 points (thats 6 minutes) is (6 minutes * 0,80 cents = 4,80 euro) so you pay 5 euro for your server and 4,80 for the phone call aswell, so a exp scroll (or 25 points) cost 9,80 euro.

Just to make it clear. Btw Vanderlay, im still waiting on a reply that i send you by PM.

Well thats not 100% true Vanderlay, beause you also pay 0,80 cents each minute. so if you order 25 points (thats 6 minutes) is (6 minutes * 0,80 cents = 4,80 euro) so you pay 5 euro for your server and 4,80 for the phone call aswell, so a exp scroll (or 25 points) cost 9,80 euro.

Just to make it clear. Btw Vanderlay, im still waiting on a reply that i send you by PM.

Thats not true, the length of the call is 6 minutes * 0,80 cents = 4,80 euro ~ 5 euro.

Thats how much they bill you each min to get the 5 euro, its no extra money that you pay for.

Thats not true, the length of the call is 6 minutes * 0,80 cents = 4,80 euro ~ 5 euro.

Thats how much they bill you each min to get the 5 euro, its no extra money that you pay for.

That's not correct.
When I called it says
"After the sound it cost 5euro"
It told me to say my number and after that it was finished.

Back