• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell 312 ED/334 RP for cash on lunara.

Ilyin

Reaction score
As the title says I will sell my ED/RP on this server for cash on lunara, Rec key is not taken on any of the accounts, I got some addons items + maybe about 4kk+ dragon claw,100 hardened bones and more addon items, msg me on the forum
Here is some of the items
exp-1.jpg

ALSO BTW, I got 70 BATWINGS, about 100 ape furs and much more!! (bat wings = very rare) so I got almost full summoner.
Msg me with offers, Remember LUNARA only.
Will sell it kind of cheap I think, now start giving me offers.:thumbup:

this is a old pic, so I got plenty more in dp.

Last edited:
Guys come on and bid! I will sell it kind of cheap ^_^

I'm waiting, btw keep in mind that it is about 8 h time diffrences to me and you, so try be online like at 12:00 ;) then it's about 20.00 here

PS: I'm open for more offers so just send me a PM or write down here.

its an ot ? its not rl tibia

I notice some flaws about the DP

Well now when there is exp scrolls for 5€ then I thought why dont sell my characters cheaper then like 10 exp scrolls that it takes to take my lvls ;)

Character is still not sold!!! Go offer for it, but as before Lunara items/cash only. BUMP?

The one who wanted the account is not anylonger intrestead :S
Well it's not sold yet! Spamm me with offers!

NoNe play That nab world i guess?try 5$ in paypal or smthink..

I'm dont really know so much about paypal ;p
But well from now on I think I accept all kinds of cash, I will soon make a new trade with atleast 5 pics of the items + characters.^_^

Back