• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell 511 RP

Rengvaleth

Reaction score
Hello, im selling this 511rp, (maybe higher when you read this)
You can see skills in picture

The char is leader of Nordic battlegroup (300+ guild)
and the char is also a member of aryan brotherhood

Edron guildhall 2 included, (VERY BIG) with lots of rares, like 13 demon helmets and bps of rares, and bps of addon items likes PoCs and such.
I want RL money, i take any offers but i only sell to the one that sounds good enough for me.

2e0sepw.jpg

Send me a PM here or message me ingame with your offers, i dont want gamemoney. only RL.

I give you my account on RL. It is a level 49 EK when premium. Has other serveral characters on it. The worlds are mainly loacted on Amera, Shivera. It comes with like Demon shield and other junk. It's good to start of with. If you want more information i can post some picture of it but i gotta wait till i am out of school. If you just looking for money then i pay 10$

Okay so current highest bid is still by Jerry, $10 is very little money for all the time i spent on this char, but keep bidding.

Wtf noobs stop writing here if you are not gonna bid, i dont care about wtf you think about paladins as a vocation, it doesnt belong here, f-off! highest bid is 200kr/ €20 euro / $24 dollar

Back