• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell char knight wulfgar and laubau

zagan

Reaction score
Sell chars :
1. Knight wulfgar 710 elite knight
2. Laubau 575 royal paladin
3. Pig'g 460+ elite knight

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i sell chars or change for
1.char on rl tibia:
- 30+ druid or sorcerer
- 50+ paladin or knight
2. For items or cash on pandoria
3. For pacc 30 days

no thief <<------- no play on icechaw....

Not any trustworthy guy from my experience with him.
It's impossible to communicate with the guy aswell.

who are you calling an idiot? <_<

haha nice one xD

Anyway Im intrsted
67ek ON PANDORIA!!!
To taht character a 37ms both on Pandoria and 33rp on Nerana

I want to have all your character and is the Rec key taken?
If yes I want all items and only Expierence of the character

kkthxbye

PS. the character got hacked by a ex good friend which i trusted my pw and acc but he cleaned it and I changed password AND account number so it's totally impossible to get hacked by this person again
There will be some bp runes at ankrahmun dp on the mage.
like 5-10bp Fireballa and Great Fireball runes which can be sold and some wand and rods.
the ek is totally naked except 25k in the Bank and some BP stupid loot like scale armors etc in kazordoon dp

GL & HF

Before I trade I want to see if you're trustworthy or not. You can check my Online Times at Pskonejott if you think I might hack the character back and play again.

It's not the first time I traded an account wiht a person. You can ask people like Berylia on forum (Arwyna Cold ingame) and Erdamonia or Ice Meto here.

haha nice one xD

Anyway Im intrsted
67ek ON PANDORIA!!!
To taht character a 37ms both on Pandoria and 33rp on Nerana

I want to have all your character and is the Rec key taken?
If yes I want all items and only Expierence of the character

kkthxbye

PS. the character got hacked by a ex good friend which i trusted my pw and acc but he cleaned it and I changed password AND account number so it's totally impossible to get hacked by this person again
There will be some bp runes at ankrahmun dp on the mage.
like 5-10bp Fireballa and Great Fireball runes which can be sold and some wand and rods.
the ek is totally naked except 25k in the Bank and some BP stupid loot like scale armors etc in kazordoon dp

GL & HF

Before I trade I want to see if you're trustworthy or not. You can check my Online Times at Pskonejott if you think I might hack the character back and play again.

It's not the first time I traded an account wiht a person. You can ask people like Berylia on forum (Arwyna Cold ingame) and Erdamonia or Ice Meto here.

Arwyna colda ain't Berylia anymore !

Traded with him, thanks for the char.

Trusted as by my eyes, paid him premium on rl.

I traded with Berylia. The old owner of Arwyna Cold and Erdamonia is the new owner of Arwyna Cold.
Please Shut up if you know nothing :$

I know the story. Erdamonia bought Navigator and Arwyna Cold. He rooked navigator to his new char Sraka. I think I know more than you do but ok sure !

Arwyna Cold played on IceChaw with me. We used to be on the same team, what are you bragging about you know that Arwyna sold his char? I don't really know if Arwyna Cold is trustfull, but I think he is. I'm not saying he's not, or anybody in this thread ain't, I was just saying that Berylia ain't Arwyna Cold ANYMORE !

I know the story. Erdamonia bought Navigator and Arwyna Cold. He rooked navigator to his new char Sraka. I think I know more than you do but ok sure !

Arwyna Cold played on IceChaw with me. We used to be on the same team, what are you bragging about you know that Arwyna sold his char? I don't really know if Arwyna Cold is trustfull, but I think he is. I'm not saying he's not, or anybody in this thread ain't, I was just saying that Berylia ain't Arwyna Cold ANYMORE !

welll im really sorry that you know so much omfg.
I care so hard omfg.
I know him far far far longer than you know him and i really dont think that u are bragging about this with the right person now

Traded with him, thanks for the char.

Trusted as by my eyes, paid him premium on rl.

How the fuck could you even be able to communicate with him!?

Happy New Years Eve' everyone!

Back