• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell Full Mage Set <Topaz Only>

Funz

Reaction score
This includes..

-Cytnarist Tiara
-Cyntarist Robe
-Shocking Shield
-Cyntarist Wand
-Magic Ring
-Triple Overtime
-Ultimate mana Rune

~Leave a post telling me what item and you'r offer. Or message me In-game. My in-game name is Death In The Face.~

*Topaz Only*

sorry for trying to scam noobs with this thread =)i'll stop advertising... once again, sorry..

Last edited:
Wait, Out of everyone that's selling they're items for toapaz, why did you pick me and tell me I'm dead ingame? Lol, if you really want me to, I'll stop advertising. I'm saying all of this cuz I don't wanna have to watch my back because I'm hunted by you.

Lol, I hope I'm not actually hunted, that's the why I'm typing back, to see wether or not I am, and if I a
, what I can do not to be :p

Wait, Out of everyone that's selling they're items for toapaz, why did you pick me and tell me I'm dead ingame? Lol, if you really want me to, I'll stop advertising. I'm saying all of this cuz I don't wanna have to watch my back because I'm hunted by you.

I'm hunting you because you posted that on the forum, where you OBVIOUSLY had to know about the reset.

Back