• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell my chare! Female knight

timmy922

Reaction score
I sell my chars i have many!.

1: Feamle knight lvl 760+ (voc Elite knight )
2: Sir tinex lvl 700+ (voc Elder druid )
3: Master paladiinos 600+ (voc royal paladion )
4: Elite man lvl 650+ (voc Elite knight )
5: Ms prow lvl 530+ (voc Master sorcerer )
6: Brallan lvl 560+ (voc Elder druid )

no one is on same ACCOUNT!
no one have RE-KEY!

if you want to buy sommone of the chare MSG ME in the game! or

send me a leather to female knight thais dp!

How cud he scam you? ;D He is selling characters of level 500+ and nobody even managed to get that high. (yet)

He's asking you to send him some leather ;D
"send me a leather to female knight thais dp! "

Yeah sure I'd send you a leather set if you'd want that! =)
Gimme char nao PLIZ

Doh ur a scammer got scammed by him (10 euro)
:thumbup:
keep try scam moron

You do know who he is LOL.. you scammed him retard
and thats why you offered me an account for a great shield today? LOL spells 1 word to me..
S-C-A-M-M-E-R!

For the people who doesn't know this yet:

Ernstjan is posting shit in every thread on this forum, just writing nonsense. He has written in almost every "char selling thread" that they have scammed him on his 10 euro.

Secondly, Latinkk is also known as Knightss who's one of the biggest noobs here. He's just talking shit since he hates the guild No Pain for some reason, most likely because we have killed him several times I guess.

So just ignore everything that comes from those two cause they're just b-shitting.

Yours, Mosarn :rolleyes:

timmy din fjant gå o häng dig haha.

translate: lmfao if you trade with him he'll scam you for sure ''no rec key'' mhm

Ernstjan is posting shit in every thread on this forum, just writing nonsense. He has written in almost every "char selling thread" that they have scammed him on his 10 euro.

Well i don't know what you mean with nonsence about being scammed, because if you are talking about being scammed by deaded it's actually true, i was @ his home when he used the phone, so don't post crap about other people if you don't know the truth yourself.
Kthxbye.

Secondly, Latinkk is also known as Knightss who's one of the biggest noobs here. He's just talking shit since he hates the guild No Pain for some reason, most likely because we have killed him several times I guess.

So just ignore everything that comes from those two cause they're just b-shitting.

Just for the record I got scammed twice!
ask GM Silentdefender!

Well i don't know what you mean with nonsence about being scammed, because if you are talking about being scammed by deaded it's actually true, i was @ his home when he used the phone, so don't post crap about other people if you don't know the truth yourself.
Kthxbye.

Deaded might be a scammer, I haven't really said anything about trusting him. I said that Ernstjan is using the same sentence in most of his posts saying that he got scammed on his 10 euro. Though it's funny that you're telling me that I don't know the truth, perhaps you should take a look in some threads and read Ernstjan's posts. After doing that, you can tell me that he's not writing nonsense ;o

Yours, Mosarn

Deaded might be a scammer, I haven't really said anything about trusting him. I said that Ernstjan is using the same sentence in most of his posts saying that he got scammed on his 10 euro. Though it's funny that you're telling me that I don't know the truth, perhaps you should take a look in some threads and read Ernstjan's posts. After doing that, you can tell me that he's not writing nonsense ;o

Yours, Mosarn

I were mad So i spammed in some threads of him hes a scammer ye!

LOL @ MOSARN
I couldnt care less about dying LOL.. i wouldnt be playing a pvp-enforced server if i was.. everyone knows that female knight scams lol its a common fact.. get over it :thumbup:

LOL @ MOSARN
I couldnt care less about dying LOL.. i wouldnt be playing a pvp-enforced server if i was.. everyone knows that female knight scams lol its a common fact.. get over it :thumbup:

I haven't seen Female Knight scam someone during the time I've known him, else I wouldn't have written what I wrote in my posts. I don't support scamming. If you aren't sure whether the person you want to trade with is a scammer or not, don't trade with him and also be careful with what you're trading. :rolleyes:

Yours, Mosarn

whore1239929816.jpg

Back