• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell my house and firewalker boots

Sevyn Myth

Reaction score
Hello I wanna sell my house in Edron it's a pretty good house and it's kinda easy to decco :)

highest bid wins house:30kk highest bid

highest bid wins firewalker:5kk but won't be sell for that price

the items are not inclued:p

huset.jpg

put offers here or in-game

Last edited:
EDITED also sell my firewalker boots it's worn but it's only me and mirzoo who get them, if you don't belive me go look in my house :)

will also be highest bid here

You see a pair of worn firewalker boots.

Fail

Try to recharge them with an enchanted Ruby.

I would pay 1 gold..

houses are worth 0 gold to me, as they got random reset pretty often.. I don't want to redecorate a house several times... I got better things to do ;)

I would pay 1 gold..

houses are worth 0 gold to me, as they got random reset pretty often.. I don't want to redecorate a house several times... I got better things to do ;)

yeah really?
what kind of things?
wanking in a yogurt cup?

I got a real life you know, I'm not even playing tibia anymore... LOL..

haha

You mean you got a life AGAIN.
Sorry, bro but I don't believe you. There's a 172RP in your signature. You're posting on an OTS Forum you aren't playing. You know about the house bugs and you answered me in less than 1 minute..

You can still excuse yourself and say that you are playing tibia.
I mean we got a better picture of your personality if you post on OTS forum and got a "retired" 172RP in your signature, than when you're geeking and stalking on an OTS forum bcs you're trying to stop tibia but you can't because no1 is talking to you on MSN that's why you want to spend your time on watching forums.

Give me a beer Teun!!! I pwnd this guy :>

EDIT: + PS: You should even try to quote me back. My revenge will be even bigger...

5kk for boots

20pow1k.jpg

I'll give u 5kk , 2 donation swords, 2 donation axes, and skullcrusher. And some other shits. Msg me on Razino ;)

I'll give u 5kk , 2 donation swords, 2 donation axes, and skullcrusher. And some other shits. Msg me on Razino ;)

for the house or boots? and I rather sell for 21kk cause I don't need donation weapons and I don't think they are worth a shit cause the bug

Back