• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Sell Rl Tibia Pacc (checp)

Anillka

Mind Freak
Reaction score
closed got 4 customers will deal with me about more :D !

Last edited:
am offer real tibia premium account :-

if you dont like to spend much money in tibia specially premium account ! am offer to sell to you premium account with just 10 euro instead of 30 euro ! so you save 20 euro ! for 3 months

that sound's not seems scamming its true just you have to send a message to [email protected]

if you are intersted to deal send inbox message to email and i will tell you how it will be configure.

if you got any problem with the pacc feel free to chargeback the money and we will refund it. but i doubt if there is a problem with that.

i accept 10 euro so you can try for 10 euro.

Method of Payment : AlertPay Only

the post are here too : VAPus - Store item :: Sell Real Tibia Pacc Cheap !

Dude, are you serious? -.-

And how is that offer good for you?

Scamer....

You lose 10 euro on it, you dont earn anything!

i won't answer you !! i just answer the one who said i already paid you and you didnt give me the pacc !

oh...

i already payed you and you didnt give me the pacc !

oh...

i already payed you and you didnt give me the pacc !

hahahha you smart to saying that oO :D :D ! so give me the scrrenshot that you paid me :p ! that the answer i would say to the some one who will told me that :p here the post if am a scammer so approve that with screen shots :p

the fuck?! i dont even...

the fuck?! i dont even...

dont care for you ! :D if you like a fuck or what and i won't answer you any more ! i just care for if some one intersted and pay and i dont make to him pacc then he can complain and say am scammer here ! not more cya :)

for approving !

for who saying am scammer =.= thats the first customer !

paccz.jpg

reference #300007135

lol.

First of all you cant understand shit what he says second where is your profit and third you didnt even hide the reference number in your screenshot

this is too funny lol

Back