• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sell Tcb Smittad 556 ED For 1 month of premium!

Sir Jocke

The Pro
Reaction score
I sell a character called Tcb Smittad on Icechaw. Hes lvl 556, magic level 104. Got alot of friends. And hes with Hotsteppers (In the guild Untouchables).

I accept 1 month of premium on real tibia.
Recover key is not taken!
Things that follow: Full Barbarian. 4 demon dusts and full druid. 2 Spellbook of dark mysteries. Edron Guildhall 1. 343 sqm.
900 cc. Alot of nice life crystals on 600+:D And he also got 15 points (from donating).

Please add my msn or send a private msg to me on this webbsite. My msn are: [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm interested in buying ur acc
and i want to do a serius deal, but u must have in mind the next
first1 month of pacc can be only purchased from the acc that gonna use it
it means i cant buy 1 month of pacc for someone else account
secondif u wanna do it knowing that u will have to give me ur acc we can do it in 2 different ways
You can give me ur ot acc before then i'll buy the pacc for u, to see how trustable im i can give u my nick in tibia rl then u can ask in forums about me, i got a 160+
the second way is as simple as the first
i'll buy the pacc for you then we do the trade, ofc if you try to scam me i'll cancel the payment which means, your whole acc will be blocked for future creditcard payments plus you will be banned for invalid payment

if u dont trust me enough to give me ur rl acc you can add something to ur offer to make it worth 3 months of prem
So if you wanna make a deal just answer my post and I'll contact u to talk about it

I'm interested in buying ur acc
and i want to do a serius deal, but u must have in mind the next
first1 month of pacc can be only purchased from the acc that gonna use it
it means i cant buy 1 month of pacc for someone else account
secondif u wanna do it knowing that u will have to give me ur acc we can do it in 2 different ways
You can give me ur ot acc before then i'll buy the pacc for u, to see how trustable im i can give u my nick in tibia rl then u can ask in forums about me, i got a 160+
the second way is as simple as the first
i'll buy the pacc for you then we do the trade, ofc if you try to scam me i'll cancel the payment which means, your whole acc will be blocked for future creditcard payments plus you will be banned for invalid payment

if u dont trust me enough to give me ur rl acc you can add something to ur offer to make it worth 3 months of prem
So if you wanna make a deal just answer my post and I'll contact u to talk about it

Is that so? HAHAHAHAHA

Back