• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

!sellhouse PLAYERNAME

WiLDTuRTLE

Reaction score
Im having this problem lol, i want it to be !sellhouse PLAYERNAME, it wont work, only alito som PLAYERNAME works >_<

Code:
	<talkaction words="alito som;!sellhouse" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>

halp? lol

well the command basically works where the other player trades you then you say !sellhouse i think you would need to edit it in the .lua not the talkaction itself to do that

The reason it is not working for you is because of filter="word-spaced"

Use this
XML:
<talkaction words="alito som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
<talkaction words="!sellhouse" event="function" value="houseSell"/>

Last edited:
The reason it is not working for you is because of filter="word-spaced"

Use this
XML:
<talkaction words="alito som" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
<talkaction words="!sellhouse" event="function" value="houseSell"/>

it mofoking works \o/ , thanks a-a-a-a- lot.
But now i just noticed that my players can have more than one house per account x.x, where do i change that, also when they leavehouse all the stuff stays in the house and not go to dp?

I think they are using bug of sellhouse in order to do it, I guess you would have to make a lua script that will do it, but as for house clean I'm not sure how that would worK? I could never figure that out either.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are using bug of sellhouse in order to do it, I guess you would have to make a lua script that will do it, but as for house clean I'm not sure how that would worK? I could never figure that out either.

Back